Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL lol is this how bullied kids cope??? (hourly blackpill)

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-

fake shit is hilarious, it's about as grounded in realism as a Tolkien book

JFL at thinking a bullying victim can be 'alpha'
JFL at thinking that a car like that is affordable through traditional corporate routes by age 28, not even the toughest engineering degree gets you that
JFL at thinking a shy nerd can keep a girl like that

TRUTH TIME :blackpill: :
-bullying can strip a teenagers youth away
-bullying is an evolutionary tactic to scare competition away from a potential mate
-getting bullied can result social exclusion and a lack of a sexual partner
-bullying is often traumatic
-getting bullied at such a crucial stage in your development will affect you permanently
-victims often find themselves struggling to climb the social ladder in adulthood
-victims will have a hard time getting used to adult responsibilities
-victims struggle to find a mate in adulthood
-bullies can use their intact masculinity to climb up the social ladder easier

lazy parents often tell their children that "when they grow up, they'll be rich while chad will be working at McDonald's and getting hooked on drugs". this is a MYTH and it's the other way around a lot of the time

the video above is selling children pipe dreams. No matter how successful you are, you will never have the confidence and courage to spill coffee on your designated chad.

id be low inhib enough to fuck with someone. I've hit a lot of people. maybe thats why i never got bullied that much.

id be low inhib enough to fuck with someone. I've hit a lot of people. maybe thats why i never got bullied that much.
I was bullied but not physically and it was unfortunately largely girls.

like constantly? or just a few times some girls said some fucked up shit?

like constantly? or just a few times some girls said some fucked up shit?
Ostracized since day one, laughed at and mocked a little bit the first year, more in the second and almost daily the last (for me the last I failed after then). I was also constantly punished for other people's mistakes. Holy shit it was bad, I have never recovered.

you know this is fake right

-bullying is an evolutionary tactic to scare competition away from a potential mate
-getting bullied at such a crucial stage in your development will affect you permanently
-victims often find themselves struggling to climb the social ladder in adulthood

Everyone single one of these applies to me and more

Brendan

Ostracized since day one, laughed at and mocked a little bit the first year, more in the second and almost daily the last (for me the last I failed after then). I was also constantly punished for other people's mistakes. Holy shit it was bad, I have never recovered.
i knew a few kids in high school that literally got bullied the whole 4 years endlessly. there was this girl that looked like dora the explorer and everyone called her dora. i didn't even know her real name. also this guy named sherwin everyone would call him sherweenie or squidward because he had a big nose and talked in a monotone voice.

i knew a few kids in high school that literally got bullied the whole 4 years endlessly. there was this girl that looked like dora the explorer and everyone called her dora. i didn't even know her real name. also this guy named sherwin everyone would call him sherweenie or squidward because he had a big nose and talked in a monotone voice.
being called dora is hardly abusive

The people who made this video were the chads and normies that bullied ugly genetic trash kids that never stood a chance in life. Now they're making a fake clickbait video to give ugly genetic trash false hope for money.

The people who made this video were the chads and normies that bullied ugly genetic trash kids that never stood a chance in life. Now they're making a fake clickbait video to give ugly genetic trash false hope for money.

That's why i really want to change the educational system in my city and in a long period, in my whole country.
I can't accept that we as adult let children treat themselves in this way.
The best thing to do is create a military based school to let youngs grow in a hard and patriot way

Jfl at anyone who thinks that is legit

Allow carrying of guns in schools.

2bd932a9787c17bcb0acadbafa0f7aa198bc8c84 hq

Obviously staged from the beginning.

Ultimate proof at the end. He would have punched him to death for that

This dude is an executive and has to settle for some shitskin arm candy to try and impress an old classmate of his?

a black gf means shit. for someone to give a fuck it has to be a hot teen Russian GF.
having said that, you know that shaqueffa gonna be back there to fuck the bully

a black gf means shit. for someone to give a fuck it has to be a hot teen Russian GF.
having said that, you know that shaqueffa gonna be back there to fuck the bully

lazy parents often tell their children that "when they grow up, they'll be rich while chad will be working at McDonald's and getting hooked on drugs". this is a MYTH and it's the other way around a lot of the time

the video above is selling children pipe dreams. No matter how successful you are, you will never have the confidence and courage to spill coffee on your designated chad.
Is it bad that I identify with all of that?

fake shit is hilarious, it's about as grounded in realism as a Tolkien book

JFL at thinking a bullying victim can be 'alpha'
JFL at thinking that a car like that is affordable through traditional corporate routes by age 28, not even the toughest engineering degree gets you that
JFL at thinking a shy nerd can keep a girl like that

Mmm

If i could go back i would've went ER on all my bullies, i was so stupid and naive for holding on to hope thinking i was gonna be successful and show them lmao

Low iq if you think that’s real

JFL to that ridiculous car. It's not even alpha, it just looks like a big toy for retarded adults.

It’s fake obviously, but it’s not even convincing.

That’s a Polaris Slingshot, they are like $20,000 new, not impressive since a Toyota Camry starts at $24,000. Also he has a low value black girlfriend, a real rich guy would have a blonde, blue eyed Stacy.

I see no lies here

why are do you people keep on mentioning that it's fake? no shit it's fake I literally said that in the OP

Kek if real, but tbh we need to stop shaming people in low end jobs. Why is he supposed to be a loser because he works as a barista?

Normies get actual lifefuel from watching all kinds of fake videos online. Its what keeps them coping

JFL at getting bullied in school. Just man up and punch him in the face even though he'll break your every bone

JFL at getting bullied in school. Just man up and punch him in the face even though he'll break your every bone
already applied this theory once and it sorta worked, still got treated like a sewer rat though

scripted. But you can see that actor is a real nerd.
Parading with a car like that with... his asian girlfriend.
Also... :soy: milk soy_milk

Kek if real, but tbh we need to stop shaming people in low end jobs. Why is he supposed to be a loser because he works as a barista?
I imagine being a barista is a cool job. Free coffee, get to see a lot of hot foids, very little stress, ect. Being a executive and making lots of money sounds cool, but most of those guys die from stress induced illnesses in their 50’s and 60’s.

Same here, it was girls saying that I’d die a virgin, feigning interest, etc.