Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LOL @ Incels complaining about looking young.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Are you guys really subtly bragging ;)? C'mon, just spit it out, and tell us here or PM me  :heh:.

Women love pretty boys, they don't need strong alpha masculine men anymore, i.e. Chico. We live in a different time.

Yea I never understood people who complained about that. Looking older is much worse

my RA said i looked 12

When I say I look young I don't mean I look like a pretty boy, I mean that I look like I haven't even gone through puberty

PessimisticFailure said:
When I say I look young I don't mean I look like a pretty boy, I mean that I look like I haven't even gone through puberty

This, it means you look underdeveloped, soft, and fragile, lacking in masculinity, like a boy.

I am too young-looking compared to women who are my age. What woman ~30 years of age wants to look like she is dating a 17 year old? What woman wants to look old compared to her partner?

I am too old compared to the women who look as old as I look. How many college girls want to date a guy who is 10 years older than them who isn't beta bux or Chad?

Add to this that I'm not attractive and that regular things you guys may take for granted, I don't get. For example, I am treated like a kid/the youngest IRL wherever I go. No one takes me seriously. I showed up to work at a high school one time where I was supposed to give a presentation and lecture, and the woman at the front desk told me to wait for the professor in room xyz. The professor was ME. She just assumed that I was a high school student, and not the professor, even though I was wearing a suit, tie, dress pants, had a briefcase, etc. What the fuck? If other adults assume that I am a kid, that also includes women my age, and it includes potential employers, potential clients and customers. How do you think it feels to be almost 30 years old and treated like a high school student?? Just lol@assuming that we're humblebragging/trolling.

blickpall said:
I am too young-looking compared to women who are my age. What woman ~30 years of age wants to look like she is dating a 17 year old? What woman wants to look old compared to her partner?

I am too old compared to the women who look as old as I look. How many college girls want to date a guy who is 10 years older than them who isn't beta bux or Chad?

Add to this that I'm not attractive and that regular things you guys may take for granted, I don't get. For example, I am treated like a kid/the youngest IRL wherever I go. No one takes me seriously. I showed up to work at a high school one time where I was supposed to give a presentation and lecture, and the woman at the front desk told me to wait for the professor in room xyz. The professor was ME. She just assumed that I was a high school student, and not the professor, even though I was wearing a suit, tie, dress pants, had a briefcase, etc. What the fuck? If other adults assume that I am a kid, that also includes women my age, and it includes potential employers, potential clients and customers. How do you think it feels to be almost 30 years old and treated like a high school student?? Just lol@assuming that we're humblebragging/trolling.

Fuck, that sounds like a horrible experience.

Thanks for opening up. We're broken, at least we can all be broken....together.

blickpall said:
I haven't thought too deeply about that.

I probably look around 23 or so at 26. If I look 25 at 30, I'll be really happy.

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
Yea I never understood people who complained about that. Looking older is much worse
Well, that's what I've thought of first before making this thread.

PessimisticFailure said:

Indari said:
my RA said i looked 12
When you're 40, you'd atleast look 20, right?

Well, I guess youthfulness isn't whats cracked up to be? If you guys are in that much pain, it'd be bad to ignore, and let it go unnoticed. Looks like I'm wrong though. Its good, that you guys have added some light to this issue.

CopingGymcel said:
I probably look around 23 or so at 26. If I look 25 at 30, I'll be really happy.
I guess this would enable you to date women a few years younger than you and this in a way would broaden your dating options.

I do look young

It won't benefit me until me I'm 26 or something

But true i rather look 5 years younger than look 5 years older

idkwattodowithlife said:
Well, I guess youthfulness isn't whats cracked up to be? If you guys are in that much pain, it'd be bad to ignore, and let it go unnoticed. Looks like I'm wrong though. Its good, that you guys have added some light to this issue.

Here's some more to add. So you go make a Tinder profile, and you're already less attractive than most men, so you're already fucked. Now when you make Tinder, if you don't lie about your age, it lists your age. And you need a photograph.

So women see a guy who looks 17, but age says 28. What does a woman assume? That I'm super low T is one possible assumption. I might be slightly but not like those people who have never gone through puberty, I am well-developed everywhere BUT my face/facial hair - I have an adult's upper and lower body, maybe slightly smaller than most men my height/age but not so much that I would consider myself to be cursed like true framecels. I have thick chest hair, pubic hair, leg hair, etc. But because all they see is face and my average frame, they might assume I'm low T.

What's another assumption? That I'm using an old picture from 5+ years ago, and that I now look completely different and that I'm frauding. I'm not. I've considered having stuff in my photos that proves that they are recent enough, like current trends or band shirts or something, but I realized that I'd be putting in too much effort for something that will likely prove useless anyway, because I'm below average.

If they don't think I'm using an old picture, then they could just assume that I'm using a fake picture, fake profile, catfish basically. And I can totally understand why they would see it that way, and there is nothing I can do.

So, if online dating wasn't over for me as it is, it's super over for me now. Add to the fact that because I'm oldcel and didn't keep up with the trends, I feel out of touch with all of these dating apps anyway. I'm a high inhib, anxiety-ridden, excessively young-looking oldcel who is out of touch with the generation of women who are closest to me in age looks, and too young-looking and behind on general life development because I went back to uni for women of my age. It's so fucking over for me.

Lol at thinking anyone is complaining about being a pretty boy.