Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Lol i remember my MGTOW phase

Rot&Repeat

Rot&Repeat

Always Tired
★★★★★
It was so fucking cringey. I couldn't wait til i hit my 30s so i could pump and dump women, have my own home, be with my social circle drinking and doing sports and shit. It was all a fucking cope. On the bright side, it was a decent cope. It made me work harder in the gym, try harder in school, and atleast try to be more social to build up those social circles i mentioned. Ofcourse it all failed which is why i'm pointing it out. It was all a revenge fantasy in my head just like what mgtow is.

Now i noticed that all those mgtow youtubers were 30+ mid to attractive white men who lived in a different time and got to have their fill of relationships before the internet.

Online: 21h 49m

never had that phase

I remember reading pickup books at 17 jfl thinking that I'd found a way to connect to girls, only to realize that highschool isn't one big club scene and that it doesn't work like a game. That stuff basically ruined my life

MGTOW are just a bunch of fucking losers trying to cope with their unsuccess with women, and make videos all the time on how to be around women when they are just a bunch of losers just like me, you and everyone here.
MGTOW are the equivalent of feminism but in male form.

MGTOW are just a bunch of fucking losers trying to cope with their unsuccess with women, and make videos all the time on how to be around women when they are just a bunch of losers just like me, you and everyone here.
MGTOW are the equivalent of feminism but in male form.
They are clowns. "How treat women", "how attract women"...Chad don't need to learn these things. It comes naturally to him. Females can easily see through fake confidence and 'game'. You either born a Chad, a slayer, or not. These dumbasses don't understand that ITS FUCKING GENETICS.

Yea I missed out on peak incel culture because of this.

That will always hurt

They are clowns. "How treat women", "how attract women"...Chad don't need to learn these things. It comes naturally to him. Females can easily see through fake confidence and 'game'. You either born a Chad, a slayer, or not. These dumbasses don't understand that ITS FUCKING GENETICS.
Their egos are too big for them to admit the reality.

Totally agreed brother, Chads are naturally attractive to women, they dont need to fake personality or other shit like that.

A lot of men here are on the younger side - some have maybe just reached 30. A lot of MGTOW's belong to a different generation where you could get laid in your teens and 20's. There are cultural and demographic reasons for that. I understand the MGTOW mind set and identify more with the incel philosophy. When you get into your mid 30's I don't know about others but your hormones change. You aren't as sex crazed or so willing to put up with the inane babble of women. Seriously - chad fish some girls on Tinder and try to have a conversation with one. I'd rather stick to shooting guns, riding motorbikes and computer games or doing another chapter of decline and fall of the roman empire. I'm so disgusted by the world I don't really want to go out there and chase bitches for pump and dump.

That was dumb of you. MGTOW is for men who got cucked and/or divorce raped by foids. You can’t be virgin and MGTOW.

Yea I missed out on peak incel culture because of this.

That will always hurt

couldn't wait til i hit my 30s so i could pump and dump women
You act like this is a requirement for MGTOW or some shit OP

It only means don't be a pedestol orbiter who if he can only ascend as a betabuxer getting cucked, doesn't bother

Now i noticed that all those mgtow youtubers were 30+ mid to attractive white men who lived in a different time and got to have their fill of relationships before the internet.

Stands to reason the more attractive segment would be more likely to post vidya