Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lol guys, he is a virgin hahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Kevin Logan

Kevin Logan

Wagieslave
I always find it funny how normies perceived male virginity as a joke. I mean, what exactly the people on wizardchan do to be ridiculed in this way? Those same fuckers always like to say that we are one of the worst scum of the earth, yet they are the same people that to mock people at the verge of suicide just because they are different. I know that this pic is old but it still applies at this day and age.
Wizrd devin faraci

This is why I lie about my virginity to normalfags, they get such a kick out of finding out that a guy is a virgin past a certain age.

“HAHAHAHHAHAHHA LOOK AT HIM, HE HASN’T HAD SEX XDDDDDDD”

But seriously, don’t they have anything better to do than pick on lonely men.

But seriously, don’t they have anything better to do than pick on lonely men.
their own lives are same as ours, they are only better at larping

He's just some commiefornia leftist that was a editor for some movie news site.
It also looks like he got #metoo'd a while ago. :feelskek:

I doubt he's much better then us, much less a "normie"

Last edited:
I always find it funny how normies perceived male virginity as a joke. I mean, what exactly the people on wizardchan do to be ridiculed in this way? Those same fuckers always like to say that we are one of the worst scum of the earth, yet they are the same people that to mock people at the verge of suicide just because they are different. I know that this pic is old but it still applies at this day and age.
View attachment 497991
Virgin haaaahhaaaaaa:feelsugh:

niggers deserve death

yea i remember his getting MeTwo'd. Funny thing is the little of his content I had come across before gave off the vibe of a pugnacious writer. He had talked about how he's half-Sicilian which supposedly made him eager about feuding and such yet when the Sexual Harrasment accusation(s?) came he crumbled like a typical :soy:.

Last edited:
Losers making fun of other losers. None of them made anything in their lives.