Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lol good luck finding a counter to SSJ5 Broly. Lol IT bozos can snort my cum

• Thread starter BasedSaiyanCel2002
  • Start date
I have no idea what this means... :feelsUgh:

Or what Broly has to do with this. :feelssus:

Ah, something to do with animeshit avis and their odd infatuation with 3movs. :smonk:

refrain from posting IT nonse on sacred ID or i'll have to issue a warning against your ass :feelswhat:
please, and thank you!

wow you autistic spastics think I give a fuck if you use dbz avis and it actually ruins them for you if one inkwell on the internet uses it as an avi jesus christ you are a first class sped. in a just world you would be rotting in a solitary confinement eating cockroaches for breakfast lunch and dinner along with the rest of the pathetic members of your disgusting hate group go kill yourself soysped pig. fyi were the real left your a sexual capitalist cuck who supports the sexual impoverishment of ugly men.

wow you autistic spastics think I give a fuck if you use dbz avis and it actually ruins them for you if one inkwell on the internet uses it as an avi jesus christ you are a first class sped. in a just world you would be rotting in a solitary confinement eating cockroaches for breakfast lunch and dinner along with the rest of the pathetic members of your disgusting hate group go kill yourself soysped pig. fyi were the real left your a sexual capitalist cuck who supports the sexual impoverishment of ugly men.
dragon ball is only for OGs ITiggers do not apply.

thanks for your selfie retard.

refrain from posting IT nonse on sacred ID or i'll have to issue a warning against your ass :feelswhat:
please, and thank you!
This. Mods should implement a feature where any thread with a link to the IT subreddit gets automatically moved to the sewers :feelshmm:

thanks for your selfie retard.
You made me choke on my mtn dew :feelskek:

This. Mods should implement a feature where any thread with a link to the IT subreddit gets automatically moved to the sewers :feelshmm:

You made me choke on my mtn dew :feelskek:
inflatecucktearegoscommittee.is

Honestly if you post this pic on IT with some headline like "Pedo arrested trying to groom 5 yo" they will eat it up like butter, he 100% looks the part :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:
:feelskek::feelskek:If I wasn’t IP banned from preaddit I’d post his face all over IT

Attachments

• EuOAlQHWQAIIHt8.png
    EuOAlQHWQAIIHt8.png
    484.3 KB · Views: 4
Goku gets heightmogged by his own son he's like 5'9 and Adult Gohan is 5'11

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6