Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

TeeHee lol fuck ugly men am I rite, fellow kweens?

IncelPolitik

IncelPolitik

Visited by FBI/can confirm feds are monitoring us.
-
LOOKISM LIKE THIS MAKES ME WANT TO GO ER *in minecraft, not real life for my personal FBI agent monitoring me right meow*

Screen Shot 2020 07 07 at 83852 PM

Last edited:
fbi watching this thread :feelsbaton::feelswhere:

It's embraced yet if we mention we'd prefer a foid with a healthy bmi we're literal terrorist who want to enslave every hole.

We're only one of those. :feelswhat:

It's embraced yet if we mention we'd prefer a foid with a healthy bmi we're literal terrorist who want to enslave every hole.

We're only one of those. :feelswhat:
I am both

As if the reddit cucks posting this are any different. Self hate and self projection wraped into one.

Guys like the description probably browses IT

As if the reddit cucks posting this are any different. Self hate and self projection wraped into one.

So much hate directed at us is perpetrated by men who are unironically experiencing EXACTLY what we're experiencing but instead of coming to their senses and questioning society, they destructively question their own goodness to it's core. sad.

Even though I have no sympathy or respect for fat sacks of shit it is very true that ridicule and disrespect of ugly men is not only accepted by society but basically encouraged. You all know how they are treated in real life, but just look online to truly understand the depravity and contempt women and attractive people feel for ugly men. (Ugly women are off limits though as they are not allowed to be made fun of, they are only allowed to be encouraged and gassed up) Just the endless posts of women being encouraged to manipulate, cheat, disrespect and harm ugly men without any sense of sympathy. Now I don't know who you are but hey man a little tip of advice for you is to leave reddit and social media in general. I understand the need and desire to be cognitive of the evil and sickness around you but from my personal experience it is much more worth while to use this energy and time for more productive means.

So much hate directed at us is perpetrated by men who are unironically experiencing EXACTLY what we're experiencing but instead of coming to their senses and questioning society, they destructively question their own goodness to it's core. sad.
They'd rather live with false hopes that foids have a heart and can love. The realization that its over is hard to swallow.

r/justneckbeardthings :soy::soy::soy: