Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lol every normie goes mental when they do my job

G

Ghost

Captain
I have the most isolated job in the warehouse that I work. Very little to no social interaction with people.

Some days when I'm made to do something else and someone else does my job...

Every. Single. Time. They come out of it going mad. They hate my repetitive job lol

Normies can't even fathom what years of social isolation has done to warp my mind. That I actually prefer and thrive in low social interaction jobs. Lol

wonder if i should've worked in a warehouse or something instead of going to college

wonder if i should've worked in a warehouse or something instead of going to college

Yeah it's better. I'd rather work with excons and veterans than soy fag cucks and femoids.

If you have to wageslave, that's the best kind of job to have as an incel. I'll never understand extroverts.

If you have to wageslave, that's the best kind of job to have as an incel. I'll never understand extroverts.

Id rather die than do manual labor

I hear you. That's why I haven't even been going to work lately lol

fuck breaking your back to make money for some jew piece of shit

I need to get out of college and go back to work asap.

Work was nice because it was easy, fast, repetitive, and I got some social interaction to keep my mind healthy. School is a hell and seems utterly meaningless

Only problem was that I made barely anything at work and could barely survive with paying bills.

By going to school, my parents financially support me and I’m able to live more comfortably that way.

I hate this life. I just want to be comfy and alone in my room.

I enjoyed working in a warehouse. Well, I enjoyed working in the warehouse that let me listen to music or podcasts. I hate silence and I hate the sound of machinery.

it's hard work usually and by the end of your life your joints will be more fucked up than office workers. I do find manual work to be easier to cope with though.