Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Lol damn, a black woman posted about how their race is the least desired; gets gilded and upvoted to the top. Imagine if the roles were reversed.

Zielony4

Zielony4

Mopping subhuman tears.

Not sure if this was posted already. I usually make my own post instead of using reddit posts or articles. I posted before and a mod deleted my post within 30 seconds yet someone else posted the same thing after two other people posted it and it stayed up. Two examples of hypocrisy in one post. SMH.

Back on topic, imagine if an indian or asian guy posted something like this. I remember this one time when Inceltears shamed indian men and when I reversed what they said and replaced it with 'black women,' I got banned for """"racism."""" Surprisingly there are comments there talking about how bad indian and asian men have it but the girlfriends of those guys are the one whose comments are going to the top. These days, black women are treated like queens and you end up losing your job if you even look at them the wrong way. Our founding fathers would slap us across the face if they woke up and saw how things are going now.

Also, I waited in line to camp out for some funko pops. I brought a chair outside the store and waited for hours. I brought my mother because there was a limit of 2 per customer. There was another item that restocked in two sizes. A smaller one and a bigger one. In front of us on the line, a group of people referred to the small figure as the 'asian sized' one. It was a bit annoying to see a crowd of people (and my mother) laughing at a joke that involved size shaming asians.

Last edited:
Stop being so entitled, sweetie! No one is entitled to anything! No man owes you anything! Go to the gym, take a shower! Improve your personality!

Double standards at its finest. Fuck those normie cucks.

And jfl at black wimen. Seriously, a lot of dudes, white or not, are willing to get with them, but they are just not Chad enough to those whores. Cunts are literally the ones who are selecting their partner, not the other way round. How retarded can they be to complain about being single ?

Stop being so entitled, sweetie! No one is entitled to anything! No man owes you anything! Go to the gym, take a shower! Improve your personality!
Black women think they are entitled to pick and choose men despite being the least desired.

Holy shit, the upvotes.

Black women can easily be confused for men at times

Lol there's tons of posts with "White guy here, I'm attracted to black women........" on there. It's ridiculous. I'm assuming those guys also have tubs of soylent at home as well. The OP will find realize and then post the same thing because CHADS don't find them attractive.

Black women betrayed black men for white cock. They don't want to lift up their community and become better. Black women are switching black men for the Government and welfare.
This so much, as a blackcel I can confirm

To me its just another black foid angry that she can't get the 6'3 basketballer Tyshawn or the goto white Chad. Theres no way she would settle for a black weeb or equivalent.

As if you could get past their smell and masculine looking faces, they're also the most std infested of any other demographic. Black women are awful all around

Statistically they still have 2x as easy a time dating online than even a White man.
Imagine that, you have an easier time than a White man, and yet they get praised for being brave enough to complain about being excluded in dating.

Fuck this blue pill society. Women can do no wrong. They can say EXACTLY what we say, EXACTLY how we say, but because it's about them they get 1 million upvotes and the keys to the city.

Black women think they are entitled to pick and choose men despite being the least desired.
Hmmmmm, a bit like how IT accuses us of only wanting models.

My post is still up. It's a Christmas Miracle come early. :feelsgah:

I'm sure a few people remember back in April 2017 when a black woman from my area posted on r/incels claiming that they attempted """"suicide"""" (probably with skittles), because they were lonely, and when I messaged it, it ghosted me. That was legendary. Asian and Indian men are allowed to be discriminated but not women.

Women cannot be depressed or single.

There's even an Asian guy who made a comment in there, and IMMEDIATELY he gets told some blue pill bullshit about how "What are you talking about!? WOMEN LOVE K-POP LOOKING GUYS"

FUCK REDDIT.

Statistically they still have 2x as easy a time dating online than even a White man.
Imagine that, you have an easier time than a White man, and yet they get praised for being brave enough to complain about being excluded in dating.

Fuck this blue pill society. Women can do no wrong. They can say EXACTLY what we say, EXACTLY how we say, but because it's about them they get 1 million upvotes and the keys to the city.
Yea there's pages and pages of comments with white men praising black women. Dating and life in general is pretty much easy for ALL women and a tiny minority of men.

Comments are LULZY af

There's even an Asian guy who made a comment in there, and IMMEDIATELY he gets told some blue pill bullshit about how "What are you talking about!? WOMEN LOVE K-POP LOOKING GUYS"

FUCK REDDIT.