Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LOL CUCKETEARS THINK WE COULD GET WOMEN IF WE WANTED TO

GameDevCel

GameDevCel

S.T.A.L.K.E.R discord: gdc47
★★★★★
Hadfhfshsf

do they think we woun't date a girl for being too tallor inteligent or not playing video games, are they retarded?

you have just discovered the iq of inceltears, devcel.

the only true thing is 3d women

"If you work hard enough, you can be rich."

put "Chads" in the middle and it's not a bad meme

They're trolling, retards.
They make pics like that, not because they're ignorant and actually think that, but because they're trying to get a rise out of you, like "femcels".
Yet you browse those dumb subreddits to get angry, and then post the pics here to get other people angry over obvious bait.

You're so gullible.

i agree with the no fat girls, tho.
fucking landwhales should be turned into soap and fertilizer tbqh.

today two stacies harassed me and constantly tried to get in my pants. very annoying to deal with those high E foids.
now i'm not a man to let a woman go uncomfortable, but then I saw it. THOSE FEET
god damn it. her feet were the most vile things i ever laid eyes upon.
i told her straight to her face that she has slut feet and I immediately left.
how do you deal with the constant female attention fellow incels? it's quite unbearable for me.

they are just trying to bully us

today two stacies harassed me and constantly tried to get in my pants. very annoying to deal with those high E foids.
now i'm not a man to let a woman go uncomfortable, but then I saw it. THOSE FEET
how do you deal with the constant female attention fellow incels? it's quite unbearable for me.
you are going to get banned bro, seriusly

>girls who are too tall
Are you fucking kidding me? I love those. Tfw no godly genetics girl who's already taller than me as a teen.

This is the biggest case of projection I've ever seen.
They make pics like that, not because they're ignorant and actually think that, but because they're trying to get a rise out of you, like "femcels".
Yet you browse those dumb subreddits to get angry, and then post the pics here to get other people angry over obvious bait.

You're so gullible.
I hope that's the case, because the other option is they're so low IQ and projecting so much it's worrisome such people even exist.

You're so gullible.
This. At the end, you're playing their game.

>Girls who are too good at video games
:feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman:

fuck cucktears their opinions doesnt count lol

fuck cucktears their opinions doesnt count lol
i would kill myself for any of that options, except fat women, and what did they mean with ugly feet?, i really like feet so this one wories me

Tbh, its not true for all of us.
I mean, i have high standards but i wouldnt say no to a an avg. foid.

Many whites here could but they choose not to

i would kill myself for any of that options, except fat women, and what did they mean with ugly feet?, i really like feet so this one wories me
And JFL at this meme is fucking cringe

i'm going for anything that is not fat, old or deformed, not into black chicks, but i would fuck them without a second trought

I chuckled at "too tall".

These CuckTears people are pathetic

I chuckled at "too tall".

These CuckTears peopla are pathetic
i prefer short girls, but i won't give a shit if she was 6'10

You're so gullible.
The fact that they were forced to use a picture of a female surrounded by orbiters in an attempt to paint parallels with incels just proves that they are either completely clueless about how double standards work or are just trying a little harder than usual to be stupid.

Typical day in the life of an incel

I have to stop every 3 minutes to defend myself against tall women of color trying to rape me.

Typical day in the life of an incel

women of color .
do they mean black chicks?, i'm crazy for latina girls, but i'm not that into blackchicks

do they mean black chicks?, i'm crazy for latina girls, but i'm not that into blackchicks

Actually the therm is for all non-white women

These retards are so delusional

Actually the therm is for all non-white women

These retards are so delusional
i'm not that into nordic chicks, my favorites are latinas and southern europeans