Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lol @ BrazilianSigma

HeebJesus

HeebJesus

Banned
-
I don't know if this guy is a former user, but now he writes for Fundies Say The Darndest Things. Lol.

Thanks for the shoutout, BS.

This thread appears to be empty.

thoughts boyo? @Skincel

This thread appears to be empty.
I dare BrazilianSigma to debate me in a livestream debate one on one. I bet you 9/10 he would be too pussy to show up.

Damn bro that’s crazy

FSTDT is just boomer-tier leftist autism. The dude himself is probably a full grown ass 30+ year old, because that's the main demographic of that website. No mid to late millenial or zoomer would be able to tolerate that basic HTML layout. It's fucking pathetic how he makes fun of people who are most likely half his age.

FSTDT is just boomer-tier leftist autism. The dude himself is probably a full grown ass 30+ year old, because that's the main demographic of that website. No mid to late millenial or zoomer would be able to tolerate that basic HTML layout. It's fucking pathetic how he makes fun of people who are most likely half his age.

Jfl to smegma