Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Lol at you pathetic incels and your “studies” you have no real life experience

• Thread starter Subhuman Currycel
  • Start date
Subhuman Currycel

Subhuman Currycel

Major
★★★★★
CD65E122 35DF 4A37 9517 E08C50369443

Oh my lord have mercy for what my eyes have just read I can’t tell whether to laugh or cry.

This guy has to be shitting with us, literally the betabux we talk all the time. His shitty experience only confirms our studies and observations even more.

This guy has to be shitting with us, literally the betabux we talk all the time. His shitty experience only confirms our studies and observations even more.
I want to believe that no adult human being can actually have such a low sentience and he’s actually just a blackpill troll

What a fucking simp. I can understand using a slut for her body but getting into a relationship with one? Canny well cucked.

Im pretty sure some incel here said that he wrote this.

you offer real life experiences and they say you're cherry picking, that anecdotal evidence means nothing and that just cause one woman acts a certain way doesn't mean that all women are like this. You can't win.

Reddit is LARP tbhtbh

Let that poor betabuxer cope in peace. Dont tell him that his was is being ravaged by Tyrone:feelshaha:

The sad thing is, even if it is larp, tons of men are really in that situation, they just don't brag about it and try to deny it.

Like deep inside they know their wife was a slut but their wife gaslights the shit out of them and says "noo honey I only had 2 partners before you" and they believe it, because they know they have no other options.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

The sad thing is, even if it is larp, tons of men are really in that situation, they just don't brag about it and try to deny it.

Like deep inside they know their wife was a slut but their wife gaslights the shit out of them and says "noo honey I only had 2 partners before you" and they believe it, because they know they have no other options.

:feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:
I don’t think it’s a LARP bro….
That guys been posting on IT for 7 months straight about us this guys the real deal

we have studies, online dating experiments, statements by women on social media, our own real-life experiences, but it's all useless according to them, the only valid source of information about the world is an anecdote of some random anonymous Redditor :feelsohh:

he's been posting on IT for like 7 months so
it feels like people who use anti-incel subreddits have lower IQ than downies

" no I don't care about her past"
Soyjak7

It’s Reddit so it’s probably real

he is bad because incels explained that his wife probably had sex with several chads before he became her betabuxx

Imagine being proud of the fact that your wife spent her youth getting fucked by other men.

This is the state of "men" in 2021, the kind of absolute cuckery that would have been rightfully called out a decade go. This isn't pathetic, this is beyond pathetic. We've reached a point where betabuxxing for some used-up whore is considered a badge of honor.

Fuck this feminized soysicety.

I would rather stay an incel than fucking marry a whore who is that used up and is probably using him.

being rejected, bullied, ostracized is definitely a real life experience, unless you were homoschooled.

The sad thing is that our experience led us to compilate and pull out such studies.

This is actually a troll account from a looksmax user, dont remember the thread but someone on looksmax said it was theres.