Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LOL at this post made by Nikolas Cruz

Albocel

Albocel

Banned
-
A97973FF B204 4357 A5D5 EB973426C514

Old but Gold

A true classic.

LMAO CAN'T DODGE THE RODGE
CANT OUTDUE THE CRUZ

the "ruh roh" makes me lol every time

Very good Nikolaz Cruz

With the power of my AR you will know who I am
-Nikolas Cruz

Isn't there a pic of him with his Stacy girlfriend though?

Apparently because of that comment the media decided to label him an "Incel" just to give us a bad wrap. Completely ignoring the fact he had a girlfriend as recently as about a year before he did his thing.

Apparently because of that comment the media decided to label him an "Incel" just to give us a bad wrap. Completely ignoring the fact he had a girlfriend as recently as about a year before he did his thing.
Because were thennew scapegoats

the media will point a finger at anyone just to make a story.

That post aged well

"I knew you were an incel fuck" :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

It was either blame us or blame Chad and Stacy bullies. The same Chad and Stacies they used to push gun (((control))).

CANT REFUSE THE CRUZ
nice, also;
CRUZ AIN'T NO OBTUSE, HE SUFFERED THROUGH BULLYING AND ABUSE, HIS TRUSTY GUN HE WILL NOW USE, HE WILL SURELY BE ON THE NEWS

Last edited:
nice, also;
CRUZ AIN'T NO OBTUSE, HE SUFFERED BULLYING AND ABUSE, HIS TRUSTY GUN HE WILL NOW USE, HE WILL SURELY BE ON THE NEWS

17 Normalshits slain by Cruz himself. That will teach Normies a thing or two when they attack people like us. Cruz also worshipped Elliot Rodger and was bullied by the other students. I see him as one of us. Or a blackpilled friend and ally atleast. He's on our side

17 Normalshits slain by Cruz himself. That will teach Normies a thing or two when they attack people like us. Cruz also worshipped Elliot Rodger and was bullied by the other students. I see him as one of us. Or a blackpilled friend and ally atleast. He's on our side
Hold it right thERe boyo, aren't you a bit too blunt?

nice, also;
CRUZ AIN'T NO OBTUSE, HE SUFFERED THROUGH BULLYING AND ABUSE, HIS TRUSTY GUN HE WILL NOW USE, HE WILL SURELY BE ON THE NEWS
he wont accept any truce, you better just grab your noose, cause you can't lose the cruz

he wont accept any truce, you better just grab your noose, cause you can't lose the cruz
he will toss you to the caboose, should you try to get loose,
loading the big gun,
he's about to have some fun,
he's Nikolas Cruz.

Last edited:
he will toss you to the caboose, should you try to get loose, loading the big gun, he's about to have some fun, he's Nikolas Cruz.
tired of his abuse,
live or die he will choose,
ready for your final snooze?

tired of his abuse,
live or die he will choose,
ready for your final snooze?
Hearts will bruise
Normies will schmooze
this boy's done something bad
but some internet dudes think it's rad
the police is finally getting clues

nice, also;
High IQ We're your blackpilled allied soldiERs