Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

lol at this French youtuber gymcel using his status to get surrounded by stacies

F

fernandopox

Banned
-
[video=youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uFAh0073tT4[/video]

he's also incredibly dumb

fernandopox said:

You can tell they really don't want to be there around him, but there's a camera there so they have to look good for it. This is why they tolerate his presence

The body language of the blonde that could pass for 12 lololol.

The compacted midface whore with extensions probably wants his dick tbh though.

LMAO he's paying them, not even using status lmao poor dude

blackpill_incel said:
fernandopox said:
You can tell they really don't want to be there around him, but there's a camera there so they have to look good for it. This is why they tolerate his presence
posts sounds like cope

NekoStance said:
posts sounds like cope

Are you really saying I'm coping? Seriously? Half of your posts are you just saying that word with no explanation because you have none

blackpill_incel said:
NekoStance said:
posts sounds like cope
Are you really saying I'm coping? Seriously? Half of your posts are you just saying that word with no explanation because you have none
you have no explanation for saying what you did (that the girls look like they don't like him lol)

there is nothing more to say to you except - cope

NekoStance said:
you have no explanation for saying what you did (that the girls look like they don't like him lol)

there is nothing more to say to you except - cope

He's ugly and they're acting. If you really think they would fuck him, you're lying to yourself

blackpill_incel said:
He's ugly and they're acting. If you really think they would fuck him, you're lying to yourself

Except he's not ugly dude. He might not be Chad but he's better looking than 75% of the men you'd see. You think he can't find any girl that would bang him? Now that's cope.

Masculinist said:
blackpill_incel said:
Except he's not ugly dude. He might not be Chad but he's better looking than 75% of the men you'd see. You think he can't find any girl that would bang him? Now that's cope.
too much cope here

less cope more redpill/blackpill please

He looks like a normie. His face looks like it has potential. Not sure what's specifically wrong with it, but it looks like the kinda face that surgery could help a lot. But he has the PUA persona about him. Too much "confidence" for his face.

"gymcel"
"status"

its chad, what the fuck are u talking about

existentialhack said:
He looks like a normie. His face looks like it has potential. Not sure what's specifically wrong with it, but it looks like the kinda face that surgery could help a lot. But he has the PUA persona about him. Too much "confidence" for his face.

theres nothing wrong with his face tho, if i had that face id be fucking loving life. but here i am with a shit face and rotting 4ever

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
[font=Helvetica, Arial, sans-serif]theres nothing wrong with his face tho[/font]

lol that's what femoids say when an Incel posts their pic. There's not much right with it either.

existentialhack said:
lol that's what femoids say when an Incel posts their pic. There's not much right with it either.

wtf seriously dude? ok lets say u woke up as him tomorrow, ur still saying you would want to looksmax further? cause thats what it sounds like. Like i said, if i had that face and body i would fucking love life. I would finally live a life where mostly everything is handed to u on a silver platter just because u are attractive or chad.

Nosecel + gymcel.

He is not gymcel, he is a gym going chadlite. Stop coping.

lol at the people here saying this guy isn't an incel. you're obviously blind, this guy is really ugly.

He still gets more sex than us with a body like that, you don't have sex with your face.

Juxtaposition6 said:
you don't have sex with your face.

I don't usually make this observation but goddamn what a MASSIVE COPE!

fernandopox said:
I don't usually make this observation but goddamn what a MASSIVE COPE!
It's true, a 4/10 face wise can have sex if he has a muscular, athletic body and tries hard enough, the contrary, if possible, won't happen, your face is a small part of your body and the one not needed when fucking some whores or having whores bounce on your dick, keeping herself busy looking at your muscles and getting wet from it.

PM_ME_STRIPPERS said:
wtf seriously dude? ok lets say u woke up as him tomorrow, ur still saying you would want to looksmax further? cause thats what it sounds like. Like i said, if i had that face and body i would fucking love life. I would finally live a life where mostly everything is handed to u on a silver platter just because u are attractive or chad.

Yeah, I'd redirect 50% of that gym energy into fixing my face.