Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LOL at this creature

I

Inceldom Victim

Biggest subhuman alive
★★

He will never be entitled to a woman's body, that's for sure. But in all seriousness what is it, that makes these ugly incel losers join feminism. Never seen a Chad post a bullshit feminist message on twitter. It's almost always ugly, beta males that are so desperate for any female attention. Chad should be the one supporting feminism because they are one of the few men who reap the benefits of it. Most of these men enjoys masturbating as a " black bull" plows his slutty girl

I agree with him

??
looks like a normie too me
also moggs me to suicide
maybe you are too good looking to be here if you think he is trucel level

??
also moggs me to suicide
maybe you are too good looking to be here if you think he is trucel level
He is invisible to women

That fat mudshark with the cuck bf video actually blew my mind

Brutal eye area

Dudes who do this be like "I really hope she sees this".
They fr reek desperation.

I really hope m'lady sees this and gives me a discount on her shit-stained panties.

Last edited:

Moot point.

With prison rape and the catholic church, there are as many instances of male rape per year as female rape.

Also MURDER is more common than rape.

He should shut the fuck up about a problem that doesn't exist.

Last edited:
He hopes to get a pity-sex.

What a marvellous incel specimen

His feminist friends probably laugh at him behind his back.

>bug eyes
>elongated midface
>weak lower third
>shit frame
>ethnic

How the fuck is he a normie? He is a 3/10 or 4/10 at best.

most punchable face ever

View attachment 655556
He will never be entitled to a woman's body, that's for sure. But in all seriousness what is it, that makes these ugly incel losers join feminism. Never seen a Chad post a bullshit feminist message on twitter. It's almost always ugly, beta males that are so desperate for any female attention. Chad should be the one supporting feminism because they are one of the few men who reap the benefits of it. Most of these men enjoys masturbating as a " black bull" plows his slutty girl
He is a nice guy fag copper, thinks he will get pussy this way

bugeyed jew

192615AF 7DCC 4C25 AF83 B07C38FE89EB

Jews inhabited the area of the eastern Caucasus along the coast of the Khazar Sea.

Yes only dogs, horses and rabbits are entitled to foid bodies. Take the animalpill

View attachment 655556
He has too much eye exposure, His eyes reminds me of Adam Lanza

foids are not entitles to tax payer money