Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LOL at this balding CHad

Should just shave it all. That 70 years old hair is disgusting.

Still gets way more pussy than you.

Eating meat is disgusting, especially the raw meat...

This guy is mentally retarded. Seriously he thought sungazing was a good idea,he believes the earth is flat and that eating raw meat is healthy after he got an infection

Eating meat is disgusting, especially the raw meat...
I feel the same way. I used to eat it a few years ago but I couldn't imagine eating it ever again

I feel the same way. I used to eat it a few years ago but I couldn't imagine eating it ever again

Same, i cant even understand how i used to eat it with the guild i felt. After going through a lot of peer reviewed research i am finally free. I presume you stopped eating meat when you done research like me?

I’m subbed to him, idk about eating raw meat but he’s pretty aware of the kikery.

Even with his Norwood 20 he still probably gets laid because he’s so NT.

What do you think about Micheal Greger and Ellsworth Wareham?
Ellsworth Wareham is a good example of someone who lives in a blue zone. He has so much energy at such an old age. I think he is around 102-103 now?

I am ordering Michael Greger's cookbook soon. His videos are really interesting and he shows the protective benefits of whole plant foods.

Ellsworth Wareham is a good example of someone who lives in a blue zone. He has so much energy at such an old age. I think he is around 102-103 now?

I am ordering Michael Greger's cookbook soon. His videos are really interesting and he shows the protective benefits of whole plant foods.

I i remember correctly he is 105 years old now. I want to purchase How Not To Die in the future aswell, when i find money!

Also it makes me die inside when i read meat eater arguments, they are going to live in misery when a WW2 veteran will surpass them both in energy levels and lifespan...

I i remember correctly he is 105 years old now. I want to purchase How Not To Die in the future aswell, when i find money!

Also it makes me die inside when i read meat eater arguments, they are going to live in misery when a WW2 veteran will surpass them both in energy levels and lifespan...
I have looked it up and he was born on the 3rd of October in 1914.
I cannot understand it either but it is their choice after all.

Last edited:
I have looked it up and he was born on the 3rd of October in 1914. That makes him a staggering 104 years old.

I cannot understand it either but it is their choice after all.

I just hope that i will be able to avoid neural problems like MCI and cognitive decline, i also cant imagine living a psychically inactive life.

"I cannot understand it either but it is their choice after all."
Yes indeed but it makes you pity them, they are giving up great benefits just for a seconds of pleasure when they kill innocent animals.

I just hope that i will be able to avoid neural problems like MCI and cognitive decline, i also cant imagine living a psychically inactive life.

"I cannot understand it either but it is their choice after all."
Yes indeed but it makes you pity them, they are giving up great benefits just for a seconds of pleasure when they kill innocent animals.
I hope that as well. Neurodegenerative diseases have a greater impact on your life than most other diseases. Your chances are very small if you live a healthy lifestyle and if your genes are not utter shit. Most people get sick because of an unhealthy lifestyle in combination with genetic predispositions.

I will still let them make their own decisions since I am a very tolerant person, and food is always a very personal topic.

*Small correction : I wanted to say that he will turn 104 this year

he doesn't look bad even with the balding tbh