Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LOL at this article from 1959. Brutal JBWpill

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-

Back when white manlets had a shot

It was illegal back then.

Back when white manlets had a shot
This was June 1959. Even tyrones couldn’t date white foids back then
I bet back then, white foids who dated black men claimed to be “traumatized” by it like how foids today claim to be “traumatized” by a kiss from 21 year old when they were 17

In essence, yes. To OP:

All of it was. Holy fuck I'm really starting to get sick of ethnic retardposting. This is the 3rd time I've had to debunk nonwhite blatant lies in like the past 3 hours (Probably even less time)

EVERYONE was barred from interracial marriage. It's not "MUH JBWWWWW". White men could not fuck black women. Black men could not fuck white women.

If you were a white man you couldn't date a black woman either. It's called anti-miscegenation laws.
English or other white man or woman being free” to intermarry with “a negroe, mulatto, or Indian man or woman bond or free”

I'm getting so racist from this forum. I mean holy fuck it's really starting to see like a majority of nonwhites here are just retarded. Not retarded as in their opinion is subjective or they have questionable views that still have certain basis in logic. Retarded as in they literally just spout off random bullshit that would take 5 SECONDS TO DEBUNK.

Just stop being retarded. Just stop being retarded. Why can so many people not grasp this concept?

Last edited:
brutal replypill and racistpill.

It's over. I wanna go home:cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

:feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

All of it was. Holy fuck I'm really starting to get sick of ethnic retardposting. This is the 3rd time I've had to debunk nonwhite blatant lies in like the past 3 hours (Probably even less time)

EVERYONE was barred from interracial marriage. It's not "MUH JBWWWWW".

If you were a white man you couldn't date a black woman either. It's called anti-miscegenation laws.
English or other white man or woman being free” to intermarry with “a negroe, mulatto, or Indian man or woman bond or free”

I'm getting so racist from this forum. I mean holy fuck it's really starting to see like a majority of nonwhites here are just retarded. Not retarded as in their opinion is subjective or they have questionable views that still have certain basis in logic. Retarded as in they literally just spout off random bullshit that would take 5 SECONDS TO DEBUNK.

Just stop being retarded. Just stop being retarded. Why can so many people not grasp this concept?
Never said others were illegal or not, just said this was illegal. Your giga autist rant was unnecessary.

Never said others were illegal or not, just said this was illegal. Your giga autist rant was unnecessary.
it was directed at OP. I was agreeing with you. Not autism anyway, it's just facts. Nonwhite retardposting is an epidemic that needs to be culled in the chambers. I mean 90% of "Epic JBW proven" posts like this take 3 seconds on a search engine to nullify it. I would call it "niggerposting" but it's not the blacks doing this, it's more like the Indians or the Arabs.

Last edited:
it was directed at OP. I was agreeing with you. Not autism anyway, it's just facts. Nonwhite retardposting is an epidemic that needs to be culled in the chambers. I mean 90% of "Epic JBW proven" posts like this take 3 seconds on a search engine to nullify it. I would call it "niggerposting" but it's not the blacks doing this, it's more like the Indians or the Arabs.
It’s just something to joke about stop raging

It’s just something to joke about stop raging
then it should not be in inceldom discussion dirty knees, and the joke itself doesn't even make any sense.

In essence, yes. To OP:

EVERYONE was barred from interracial marriage. It's not "MUH JBWWWWW". White men could not fuck black women. Black men could not fuck white women.

The crackas had his day & the Jews want us to go away.

$200 was a LOT of money back then too. The worst thing is he got a year in jail for it lmao.

Check out Jack Johnson
Legit he was a fucking beast, literally such a terrifying presence that he was able to marry a white woman in fucking 1912.
But the economy was at its peak back then
Lmfao yeah because everything was cheap as fuck. Money went much, much further than it does now.
Wageslave cost of living

Also keep in mind this guy was black in 1959 america, he likely didn't even have $200 to his name.

Last edited:
Legit he was a fucking beast, literally such a terrifying presence that he was able to marry a white woman in fucking 1912.

Lmfao yeah because everything was cheap as fuck. Money went much, much further than it does now.
View attachment 351244
Also keep in mind this guy was black in 1959 america, he likely didn't even have $200 to his name.
The 1930s would be pointless in giving 200$ fines