Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill LOL at "the wall" cope. "Women age like milk" and other bullshit like this

watcher

watcher

Life passing by as I watch
-
The wall is mgtow cope

View: https://youtu.be/lGTXfNQR8xs?t=682

Women do age like shit but their smv is still infinite

Women do age like crap but that's because they do insane amounts of drugs, drink like a fish and don't care about their weight.

The wall is a cope because of people like me. I want those MILF mommy milkers!

@chudur-budur thoughts

Oh god, how desperate has a man to be?

Women do age like crap but that's because they do insane amounts of drugs, drink like a fish and don't care about their weight.
If women "age like crap" then how do we age?

Men age like super crap

Infinite smv from womb to tomb

There is nothing more destructive to your SMV than aging AS A MAN

AS A MAN, you begin to bald, which is like having all your SMV going down the shitter, sucking all the life out of your body in the process. Then there is the change in your hormones, that make you weaker and fatter, which is something that is only detrimental to men.

If women age like milk, men age like contaminated milk, because we didn't even had any value to begin with!

White women specifically age very badly, facially speaking. Black, asian, and middle easterns are much less affected.

They really do, but their smv is still ridiculously high, so how does it helps anyone?

White women specifically age very badly, facially speaking. Black, asian, and middle easterns are much less affected.
They are still white so all men want to fuck them.
They really do, but their smv is still ridiculously high, so how does it helps anyone?
It is like having a property that went from being worth a billion dollars to a million.
Meanwhile men have it from a hundred to 10, lmao

I think the wall is the end of woman's dream, that she get a commitment by Chad.

I think the wall is the end of woman's dream, that she get a commitment by Chad.
This is also cope. Chads have LTR with older women all the time.

Still butthurt after the last thread? Where I already explained how the wall isn't about their SMV but their dating/marrying/breeding market value.

Zapata za kurwienie

This is also cope. Chads have LTR with older women all the time.
For money*

This absolute ultimate faggot is literally worshipping foids and overestimate their perceived value based on his personal perspective where he would even wife up a 70 year old hag.

Last edited:
Even if it was real, wall would still be a terrible cope. JFL at anybody who's looking forward to marrying a disgusting used-up old whore who's only considering you because she's too old to keep riding the cock carousel.

Still butthurt after the last thread? Where I already explained how the wall isn't about their SMV but their dating/marrying/breeding market value.

View attachment 374667

For money*

This absolute ultimate faggot is literally worshipping foids and overestimate their perceived value based on his personal perspective where he would even wife up a 70 year old hag.
I don't know who you are or what you said. I bumped this thread because of BlackPillJesus' new video.
You seem to think you are worthy of more than you really are.
Also JFL at that MGTOW tier cope image.
Even if it was real, wall would still be a terrible cope. JFL at anybody who's looking forward to marrying a disgusting used-up old whore who's only considering you because she's too old to keep riding the cock carousel.
MGTOWs have a fantasy of having the roles reversed.

In their heads, when they turn 40~50 the women will hunt them like crazy wanting some dick, and they will be like "Sorry ma'am I ain't fucking you" LMAO