Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LOL at the coping manlet on reddit [part I]

RickyFitts

RickyFitts

Recruit
★★★★
Screenshot 20181203 162023 1

Oof. That cope is so strong yet so fragile.

Hey I'm 5'3 and never had a gf but at least im not incel hehe

Let them cope in peace tbh.

Having two hands or legs is the norm, being 5’3 in the West is NOT. Also, that Australian guy with no arms and legs got married, most 5’3 guys in the West will either be virgins or go years without.

"Don't feel bad about your height. Love yourself"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

It;s just like when my dad says" there's people in wheelchairs and people with burned faces... you don't have it so bad."... I tell him that all the males among those people are just as fucked as me, being ugly and being extremely ugly and/or handcapped is the same thing when it comes to biological success... there are winners and losers. Just because half of my face wasn't blown of with a shotgun doesn't mean I have any more chance to get with a femasyte than a guy who had half his face blown of with a shotgun... If you're too ugly/too short to be a normie, you could be the most attractive incel or all time, you're still an incel, you still lose the game of life....

Last edited:
Copers like that are such fucking faggots. Fucking people like that should rope At least theyll die with balls and honor
"Don't feel bad about your height. Love yourself"
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

They are incel whether they like it or not.

I would buy him a happy meal.