Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LOL at Sv3rige making blackpilled content

doomed64

doomed64

Recruit
★★
He also got a fucking hair transplant LMAO

Really? I didn't know that.

Literally who?

Funny how he went from "Blackpill is 60% garbage" to his current stance in such a short amount of time

if ted kaczynski was freed from prison he too would subscribe to the blackpill

He has some good points but in the end is just another grifting Jew. Retard says that all forms of exercise are bad for you and he goes to the gym himself Jfl

He might be in jail soon

sv3rige has some good points here and there, but overall he's a horrible retard who contradicts himself every other video. He talks about how some things aren't natural and then the dude pays for a hair transplant. But his blackpill content is probably better than his raw eating vegan bashing content lol.

His telegram channel has good content on it. I don't really watch his blackpill videos as he just talks about stuff I already knew / water is wet info.

He's reuploaded the old Sv3rige videos to rumble, if anyone wants to watch them.

But yes very hypocritical with the hair transplant.

if ted kaczynski was freed from prison he too would subscribe to the blackpill
I think he'd acknowledge the immense damage smart phones and social media has done to society, including how it ruined male/female courting.

Grifter, every time.