Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL lol at numales thinking an incel looks like this

• Thread starter Deleted member 14866
  • Start date
Deleted member 14866

Deleted member 14866

prescriber of dogpills
-
Walter Fate is some shitty nobody youtuber who reads incel posts on his crap channel

Some cucktears numale made a cartoon for him, you can see the quality for yourself
5A949D58 E4A2 40C5 9EE5 5CE4C2964677

JFL look at how the incel brutally mogs the other two. Look at that godly jawline and the hunter eyes holy shit ROFLMAO. That’s like almost chad-lite man

I wish I looked like that tbh

Chad jawline.

Looks a lot like me but with a far superior upper third. Hairmogs and browmogs me to oblivion.

Chad jawline, good skin, protruding cheekbones and hunter eyes jfl
Also jfl at walter looking like a school shooter in that poster

Another midfacepill for @Ryo_Hazuki

Chad jawline, good skin, protruding cheekbones and hunter eyes jfl
Also jfl at walter looking like a school shooter in that poster
It's a cartoon, so any character without absolutely subhuman skin is going to have good skin.

Absolute slayer, would never be on this site.

I'd consider this as a compliment.

This is some cringy stuff,OP. we need a [CRINGE] tag tbh.

That ragdoll doesn't look anywhere close to Elliot.

What the holy fuck.

This must be on purpose. They’ve drawn the incel as GL just to mock us.

Also, JFL at that Walter Fate guy... he says nothing original in his videos at all, just reads out incel posts.

that eye area tho

he wanted to give the incel a psychopath look which resulted in an unexpected chadlite JFL they truly are incels in denial specially the artist. his subconsciousness knows its true.

they really don't have a leg to stand on with that cartoon :feelskek:
femoids just hate men if they are ugly or even if they just make them feel judged or bad, that's it, all that hackneyed shit doesn't factor into it, trying so hard to create excuses as to why femoids would reject ugly or uncool guys

incels have more status than normies. normies are boring, they just lick chads ass and are obsessing with our superior view on world

Normies believe in a just world. So if you're an incel they think it's your fault hence why the incel depicted is normal looking

Just get drawn in 2D, bro

Why does the internet hate ugly men so much?
Was ist always this way?

Why did he separate incel, fedora and nice guy? aren't "we" supposed to be the same entity?