Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

lol at mgtowcels

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
MGTOW is a healthy cope but those who think it's a choice are essentially incels in denial.

Chads don't go their own way
-Saint Hamudi

Last edited:
It's funny how blackpill/incel content on YT is always infested with bluepillers, redpillers/MSTOWs, and sexhavers. Especially the comment section

Also jfl at the St. Hamudi voiceover

source.gif

I think it's because they don't want to associate with le evil inkel
Yeah the only criticism I have left for the MGTOW community (I agree with them on pretty much everything tbh) is that many MGTOWs are prideful and won't admit they're incels/failed normies. They LARP as if they could get laid with beautiful women if they wanted to.

It's funny how blackpill/incel content on YT is always infested with bluepillers, redpillers/MSTOWs, and sexhavers. Especially the comment section

Also jfl at the St. Hamudi voiceover

source.gif
They are coping. Blackpill is a step above MGTOW because it's reality, most men haven't even realised it's over.

Going MGTOW is a coping mechanism.

Notice how you never see any attractive men going MGTOW/MSTOW, it's always the same faux masculinity copers such as Jack Murphy and various other grifters

Yeah the only criticism I have left for the MGTOW community (I agree with them on pretty much everything tbh) is that many MGTOWs are prideful and won't admit they're incels/failed normies.
It's not like all of them are blackpilled. it's only a very small minority. The vast majority of them are still redpilled cucks. I bet they would all strongly disagree with your views, especially on the age of consent lol
They LARP as if they could get laid with beautiful women if they wanted to.
One of the many reasons why they're coping retards tbh
They are coping. Blackpill is a step above MGTOW because it's reality, most men haven't even realised it's over.

:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:!!!

Incels in denial

It's not like all of them are blackpilled. it's only a very small minority. Most of them are still redpilled cucks. I bet they would all strongly disagree with your views, especially on the age of consent lol

One of the many reasons why they're coping retards tbh

View attachment 564816
:foidSoy::foidSoy::foidSoy:!!!
It's to quote her on ugly men, maybe it's too provocative.

Provocative in what way
If you are still in the bluepilled mindset, if you listen to Billie Eilish. She has influence over people. People will adopt what they hear. The lesson here is to don't give ugly guys a chance.

If you are still in the bluepilled mindset, if you listen to Billie Eilish. She has influence over people. People will adopt what they hear. The lesson here is to don't give ugly guys a chance.
Wow that's a weird way to say you like her

tbh incels and mgtows have more in common than we do differences, IMO since hypergamy and women are the root cause of both group's problems

It's because they don't want to associate with le evil inkel
To be fair, a lot of them have been married, even have children. They got divorce-raped. They wouldn't be allowed to post here - that's a valid reason to create your own group.

Do you really want MGTOW mixing with incels? Aren't you tired people saying, "meh you're not missing out on anything; I've had sex and it's not that great"

The two groups need to be separate

Many who are MGTOW are norimes or even possibly Chads who abstain from foids even if they can still get female attention, at least beyond just casual sex. They avoid marriage because they know foids will even fuck Chad over.

MGTOW isn't necessarily the blackpill, i.e. why foids reject men who don't meet certain criteria. It more of the problems modern foids have like promiscuity, unfaithfulness, feminism and gynocentrism in society.