Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lol at cucktears low IQ reasoning

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
They're always saying that we should get ourselves out there, but when I take their own advice and decide to approach girls who attend my local high school I'm called a pedophile! What sense does that even make? lmfao

I'm a virgin. I've never had sex nor have I had any relationships. There's no way in hell I can have a relationship with a used up roastie; so I got to start from the basics. Mentally, I'm still a 13-year-old boy. I've never had any of the sexual experiences that most men who are the same age as me have had. So, teenagers are the only ones I can have a relationship with. I'm taking your advice, IncelTears. I'm putting myself out there. You should seriously be happy for me.

Just lol at the cucks at IT, they are just normies giving autistic advice. They never had to endure the pain we went through.

you're a gigantic faggot and you should off yourself before the FBI arrives

If you are attracted to woman below 50, you are a pedophile.

just remember according to cucktears if a female is 17 years old and is like one week from turning 18 and u approach her that is wrong in their eyes, yet in countries like fucking australia anyone over 16 can date a 16 year old? just fucking lol

just remember according to cucktears if a female is 17 years old and is like one week from turning 18 and u approach her that is wrong in their eyes, yet in countries like fucking australia anyone over 16 can date a 16 year old? just fucking lol
There's some people saying that a 29 year old guy dating a 19 year old foid is wrong lmfao. I feel sorry for people who live in America.

The true problem is that even the average 14 years old foid (minimal legal age for sex in Brazil) already has a lot more sexual and relationship experience than you.

It's so hard to live as cute 13 years old boy in ugly body of old man :cryfeels:
#noageism
#nolookism

The true problem is that even the average 14 years old foid (minimal legal age for sex in Brazil) already has a lot more sexual and relationship experience than you.
Holy shit, that's fucking true. I spied on the high school foids today. I actually went there but I didn't approach anyone yet. Most of them go to the bus stop near my house ( I'm so lucky) when school is over. I know what to do now. I'll follow a teen foid to the bus stop and will strike a conversation. The second option is to use tinder near the school and the third option is to be a private tutor ( math, English, chemistry and physics) to high school foids ( obviously, I'll turn down all the male students).
18 years for age of consent is ridiculously high. I still think Brazil's 14 is low. But 16 is the right one, imo.
I think 14 is high though. 12 would be the perfect age.

Holy shit, that's fucking true. I spied on the high school foids today. I actually went there but I didn't approach anyone yet. Most of them go to the bus stop near my house ( I'm so lucky) when school is over. I know what to do now. I'll follow a teen foid to the bus stop and will strike a conversation. The second option is to use tinder near the school and the third option is to be a private tutor ( math, English, chemistry and physics) to high school foids ( obviously, I'll turn down all the male students).

You are 29, don't fucking do this, are you retarded?

To be fair, one of them had a point. If you really are incel because of your looks, teen girls will crucify you on social media. You might be better off trawling support groups for mentally damaged or handicapped people for a foid who will tolerate you. One so personalityminned that not even thirsty beta normies will deal with it.

I have tried teacher game before. You gotta be really careful because if you do something bold and the foid reports you or something, the fact you had a teacher position over her will make you get even much more fucked. I quickly gave up on it realizing that and the fact I had no chances anyway as always.

Cold approaching during the day is ridiculously difficult to the point I've never seen it working in all my years in PUA, and I did lots of day game, sometimes with gl guys in my parties. To have it work with JBs is as likely as the Halley comet falling on my house right now.

Our best bet with JBs would be offering money for a date. No sex, just kissing. I think that could actually work if we were able to make the offer without creeping the fuck out of the girl.

Too bad this is illegal in Brazil because of dumb ass anachronistic laws forbidding "induction to prostitution". I don't recommend you do that at all.

You are 29, don't fucking do this, are you retarded?
Am I supposed to roll over and die? I don't see myself as a 29-year-old. I'm 14. Why can't I choose my own age?
I have tried teacher game before. You gotta be really careful because if you do something bold and the foid reports you or something, the fact you had a teacher position over her will make you get even much more fucked. I quickly gave up on it realizing that and the fact I had no chances anyway as always.

Cold approaching during the day is ridiculously difficult to the point I've never seen it working in all my years in PUA, and I did lots of day game, sometimes with gl guys in my parties. To have it work with JBs is as likely as the Halley comet falling on my house right now.

Our best bet with JBs would be offering money for a date. No sex, just kissing. I think that could actually work if we were able to make the offer without creeping the fuck out of the girl.

Too bad this is illegal in Brazil because of dumb ass anachronistic laws forbidding "induction to prostitution". I don't recommend you do that at all.
Do you think using tinder around the school would be a good idea? there are a lot of young foids who use it.

Am I supposed to roll over and die? I don't see myself as a 29-year-old. I'm 14. Why can't I choose my own age?

Do you think using tinder around the school would be a good idea? there are a lot of young foids who use it.
Doesn't matter what you see yourself as. You're gonna get fucking vanned and raped in prison. Do you want that? Stop being autistic please.

Doesn't matter what you see yourself as. You're gonna get fucking vanned and raped in prison. Do you want that? Stop being autistic please.
Are you American? Things aren't that bad in Brazil. @wizardcel will only risk jail if he goes for sub14 girls or gets physical with a student (even the latter is unlikely).

I'm so glad I don't live in cuckland (US and Europe). We do have a lot of problems here but I'd not switch places.

14 year old girls are not attractive. At all. Maybe some really early bloomers who you couldn't tell were 14 by looking at them, but other than that, they are gangly, pasty, smelly, and just plain undeveloped.

I'll have to side with Inceltears on this one. This is borderline pedophilia. This is cope.

14 year old girls are not attractive. At all. Maybe some really early bloomers who you couldn't tell were 14 by looking at them, but other than that, they are gangly, pasty, smelly, and just plain undeveloped.

I'll have to side with Inceltears on this one. This is borderline pedophilia. This is cope.
LMFAO. Ok, go get your single mom now, boyo.

Are you American? Things aren't that bad in Brazil. @wizardcel will only risk jail if he goes for sub14 girls or gets physical with a student (even the latter is unlikely).

I'm so glad I don't live in cuckland (US and Europe). We do have a lot of problems here but I'd not switch places.
I hope wizardcel ascends with a 14 or older highschool qt, cucktears will have a massive field day with him if he succeeds, stay safe @wizardcel and good luck on your ascension plan.

Also forgot to add that you shouldn't go for underaged girls, that's fucked up man

Isn't America supposed to be the land of the free? it's the land of the imprisoned and rightless.

Nevermind then, my bad. Didn't know you guys were both Brazilian.

He's larping
Why do you say that? I myself have approached teen girls at 29/30, then I gave up.

I even remember my last approach, the girl just said NO instantly when I was about to open my mouth and address her.

Isn't America supposed to be the land of the free? it's the land of the imprisoned and rightless.
Why go for underaged girls when you can go for matured females? Besides i would be careful about talking about wanting to date underaged girls you might get a knock at your door one of this days

True. Most 16 year old females are unattractive to me because they're underdeveloped sticks that are the most annoying creatures on Earth. But, that reasoning doesn't work. If you want to fuck an early developed 11 year old like I have, you're a pedophile and deserve to be flogged by society.

Why go for underaged girls when you can go for matured females?
They're all ugly and single moms. Women expire after they hit 25.

I think 25 is a bit too young maybe 30 is the average age for the wall but still why go for underaged girls and not 18+ year olds

I agree. They're not attractive to me at all either.

In an ideal world, I would want a woman around 20 who is still a virgin. Obviously virginity is necessary, but just because in this rotten society women aren't virgins after their teens, it doesn't mean that teenage girls are some ideal now.

The wall is different from each individual imo. Some females are attractive well into their 30's and 40's while others hit the wall at puberty.

You can say you're just her "tutor."

12 year old foids!? No thanx Jeff. That's entering pre-pubescent territory.
16 (Minimum) imo.
Age of consent here is 16 so fuck off cucktears.

I'd jump on the discussion but it's pointless.

40 yos reject me.
35 yos reject me.
30 yos reject me.
25 yos reject me.
20 yos reject me.
18 yos reject me.
15 yos reject me.
If it were legal to approach 12 year olds, they would reject me as well.

I just feel compelled to say that I get legitimately sad to see people saying things like "you deserved to get fucked if you want to fuck an X years old girl" on a fucking incel board. Have you forgotten about your position in society and what women think about you? Why defend them, like, ever? And no one has even talked about actual children, just sexually developed foids, for God's sake...

Last edited:
JFL at being a pedophile when attracted to your own age. Pretty soon it’ll be a few days old separated to quality as not wrong.

They're always saying that we should get ourselves out there, but when I take their own advice and decide to approach girls who attend my local high school I'm called a pedophile! What sense does that even make? lmfao

I'm a virgin. I've never had sex nor have I had any relationships. There's no way in hell I can have a relationship with a used up roastie; so I got to start from the basics. Mentally, I'm still a 13-year-old boy. I've never had any of the sexual experiences that most men who are the same age as me have had. So, teenagers are the only ones I can have a relationship with. I'm taking your advice, IncelTears. I'm putting myself out there. You should seriously be happy for me.
it's 200cuckteen, forget it, if you don't go for used whores, you are a pedo and will be trown in jail, they are 18 yo there being trown on jail for fucking 15 yo, which is fucking ridiculous

Wizardcel mass slaying cucks like never before

I once did this too bro, when I was in hospital for a short while, I was on the ground floor and in my room there was a massive window with a view of the street, there was an all girls high school across the road and every day I would just sit and watch them in their uniforms and skirts etc :feelsohh:, I even built up the courage to masturbate a couple of times whilst watching them, it was hot as fuck (under the covers of course).

I once did this too bro, when I was in hospital for a short while, I was on the ground floor and in my room there was a massive window with a view of the street, there was an all girls high school across the road and every day I would just sit and watch them in their uniforms and skirts etc :feelsohh:, I even built up the courage to masturbate a couple of times whilst watching them, it was hot as fuck (under the covers of course).
this shit starting to get creep, great , i'm tired of fakeness, let's be the greatest creeps of them all

Men like young women, it's simply a scientific fact. I would never think down on someone based on who they are attracted to.

I heard of it. fucking hell tbh