Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lol at Cucktear calling us a cult

• Thread starter Deleted member 11159
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 11159

Self-banned
-
"you're sexless because you disrespect women, goy. They can sense your misogyny from your toxic online posts. They all know that you're an incel because of the online communities you hang out in. They don't care that you're ugly. It just so happens that everything you can't change (looks) doesn't matter, despite evolution being an actual thing that happens, but all the things that everyone believes they can change (personality and hygiene/ fashion) does matter! Isn't that convenient? Just stop disrespecting women, start donating your money to OnlyFans ladies and bend over to the society that hates you!
Once you stop posting on incel forums you'll stop being an incel and if not then you won't be able to tell others on those incel forums that you're still an incel despite respecting women so it's all the same anyway"

Last edited:
they literally want to lobotomize us (just take a few pills goyim) yet we're the cult

"cult"

We base our views on scientific data and life experiences. They just say meaningless platitudes

fuck kikes :feelsokman:
63BDCED9 1316 4A9E 9CBE 3CB903B384ED

One of their biggest copes
Nobody told me to join incel forums,i just realized my virgin status was involuntary.
Oh and when you try to be nice with foids and still fail at dating they will say it doesn't matter,sex isn't everything you silly inkwell jfl
"cult"

We base our views on scientific data and life experiences. They just say meaningless platitudes

Only in the mind of an IT-cuck is a bunch of disgruntled men venting about femoids and societies' ills a cult.

One of their biggest copes
Nobody told me to join incel forums,i just realized my virgin status was involuntary.
Oh and when you try to be nice with foids and still fail at dating they will say it doesn't matter,sex isn't everything you silly inkwell jfl
This and moreover, I only joined this place and started accepting the blackpill AFTER i tried everything under the fucking sun for over half a decade. I've tried so much more than the average person

But they love to say we're just bitter assholes who failed to bang a 10/10 once and immediately went "lol it's over for us"

IMG 20200714 204414

Last edited:
This and moreover, I only joined this place and started accepting the blackpill AFTER i tried everything under the fucking sun for over half a decade. I've tried so much more than the average person

But they love to say we're just bitter assholes who failed to bang a 10/10 once and immediately went "lol it's over for us"
Those retards love to use strawman arguments against us

Better in a cult than in a subreddit full of in-denialcels, pedophiles and fat ugly whores

We're all here because we were hurt in some way or another. We came here to find refuge to find other incels who went through the same shit we did. If there was a national conversation about hypergamy and foid hypocrisy, then I don't think we would be in these types of forums talking about this. At the very least, because it's openly talked about, we would be on larger platforms talking about our experiences.

But because every time we open our mouths about the hurt we went through, we are automatically deemed as sexist and dangerous, which wouldn't be that big of a deal if we weren't FUCKING DOXXED for telling our stories, hurting our chances of finding a job and increasing our chances of getting fired in our current ones. That also goes with kids who are in college who potentially could get kicked out of said college for telling their stories. At best, be isolated and shunned by everyone on campus.

The irony is that cucktear tries to do everything they can to tear us down, even though their very ethics and principles of how society should run and how we should date created hypergamy and these issues in the first place. They don't even try to see how everything they do is a fucking cycle.

i dont care what IT says