Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LOL at coping manlet on reddit [pt2]

RickyFitts

RickyFitts

Recruit
★★★★
 20180717 223043 1

OMG This guy is such a traitor cuck. He's literally promoting femasyte propaganda. He should be enslaved by incels.

Yeah, that’s why that during a special, women basically indicated they’d only go for upstanding short guys if the tall guy was a serial killer. There are short guys who are very accomplished, have “good” hearts, etc but get passed over because they don’t cause the tingles like tall men who might be deadbeats and downright cruel. This guy is on the S.S Hope headed to the North Cope.

Yeah, that’s why that during a special, women basically indicated they’d only go for upstanding short guys if the tall guy was a serial killer. There are short guys who are very accomplished, have “good” hearts, etc but get passed over because they don’t cause the tingles like tall men who might be deadbeats and downright cruel. This guy is on the S.S Hope headed to the North Cope.

He's on the Black Pill Monorail, next stop: Aokigahara Forest...

Yeah, that’s why that during a special, women basically indicated they’d only go for upstanding short guys if the tall guy was a serial killer. .
[X] Doubt

They'd choose serial killers over short men anytime

Fucking gigacope

Manlets I know always claim to be getting some yet you never actually see a girl with them. It's always a fishing tale about "this one girl they were with".

With lower center of gravity manlets will die sooner due to higher airways pressure. As if god took pity and made roping faster and sooner for manlets. We were designed to hang ourselves efficiently.
With lower center of gravity manlets will die sooner due to higher airways pressure. As if god took pity and made roping faster and sooner for manlets. We were designed to hang ourselves efficiently.

Manlets I know always claim to be getting some yet you never actually see a girl with them. It's always a fishing tale about "this one girl they were with".

I knew this short white guy who always said shit like that until one day I was proven wrong when....he showed up with a filipino female.

Q
I knew this short white guy who always said shit like that until one day I was proven wrong when....he showed up with a filipino female.
------JBW ALERT BEGINS-------
gratz for him getting a deathnikk foid who hates her entire genes race and roots. Such a victory for the manlet.
------JBW ALERT ENDS-------

Also tell him he will never get white women and he can only score self hating deathnic holes and as a result of it his son will be both deathnic and manlet and he'll never reproduce

Women hate short men, end of story.