Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Lol at aging as an incel

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

PM_ME_STRIPPERS

IYAIYAI
★★★★★
Early 20s - After not having any sex, relationships in your early 20s, you know its the start of the end of your life. You have gone past middle school, high school, college ( if applicable) and got NOTHING. The PEAK of your YOUTH was spent getting rejected by girls, playing videogames and scraping pass grades in school, only just.

Late 20s - You are the oldest guy who still goes to nightclubs. You still cant get women, and you definitely cant get the women you always wanted. The women who were in their peak of attractiveness! And even if did snag the odd one, you have nothing in common with them.

By 30, you should be settling down and ready to have kids. But as an incel this doesnt happen. You still cope by gymcelling, wagecelling, or gamecelling, and wanting to end your life everyday.

40 +? Same shit as 30 years old but its definitely game over by then.

Even if u did hit your 30's and found a woman, she'll look awful. People look revolting as they age, especially women. I honestly have no idea how anyone can fuck a woman over the age of 40. With her wrinkles and vagina that looks like roast veef Think of how many cocks passed through there in her 20s while you were playing videogames in yours. Now you get her when she looks haggered. Now im not a volcel by any chance, im just stating how it is, yes a fuck is a fuck.

ITS OVER