Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR logs me

jerrycan dan

jerrycan dan

autistic retard
-
Took a shit and had to strain like hell. two small, round clumps of shit fall out of my ass, I actually catch one and look at it to see wtf is going on. This is the first successful shit in 48 hours.

Over the next half an hour I get the urge to shit three more times and do it. Each time a very sizeable amount comes out of reasonable consistency. Has my shit at the end been acting as a plug stopping the other shits from getting out? dunno, but easily three widely-cupped hands' worth of shit has escaped my body and ldaring is now easier.

Anyone else had experience with shit that acts as a plug?

I think youll find it interesting @chudur-budur

threads like this are the reason I come here tbh :feelskek:

I shit way too much like 6 times daily

should've posted in inceldom discussion tbh

Anyone else had experience with shit that acts as a plug?

I've experienced where I don't wipe and the crust creates a barrier that my shit has to rip through if that's anything similar.

Yeah man, that happens.
Usually a normal clump of shit plugs the whole for a gigantic flood of diarrhea.
But this is kindergarden tbh.
Try it with hemorrhoids. I know what I'm talkign about, bro.

You should get some more fiber in your diet
1530849264200.png

You have cancer prolly

I think youll find it interesting @chudur-budur

This is a severe case of shit-butt-plug condition. I don't have any readily available solution to this. I need to do some background studies and then I will come back.

You gotta shitmax, brah. Eat some bran cereal.

Weird as fuck thread

this is the quality content i wanted

The older shit made from different material is more dry because it's closer to the air let in by your sphincter. Indeed, it is like shitplug, once released, the softer, fresher shits can be pushed out.
I've experienced where I don't wipe and the crust creates a barrier that my shit has to rip through if that's anything similar.
Username checks out...