Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Logically speaking, every single girl worth dating IS dating someone else.

JdawgYUNGmoney

JdawgYUNGmoney

Natsuki obsessed
-
This has nothing to do with you being subhuman, but more about the merciless juggernaut law, which I have been thinking about a lot lately. Hot girls are obviously off the table for 99% of guys below their league, with obvious exceptions, usually betabuxing. But what about the average, or even unconventionally attractive girls? These are the girls I used to believe were the "perfect" girlfriend material, because we as men will be less likely to have to worry about them cheating/other guys hitting them up. Unfortunately, basically every better looking guy and his father had this same realization. I used to believe that looks were not the only factor a woman considered in relationships, but that was before I've encountered countless examples of better looking guys in relationships with girls under their league, and genuinely being happy about their situation. A lot of times, guys will take personality into account when choosing a girlfriend, and that's what kills incels or any below average guy. Because the girl with similar interests as us will have countless amounts of better looking guys to choose from with these same interests. These interests mostly apply to anime, gaming, TV/movies, board games, and other homebody male activities that people like us are much more likely to enjoy than average or above average looking guys. So what happens when a girl is noticed (they always will be) for liking these activities? She will have more options from guys than any Stacy will ever have at a night in the bar. This is exactly why every single girl I've ever wanted to date was taken by a superior looking male. Not even joking, most of the hot popular girls are single at my school for obvious degenerate reasons, while the average ones are almost all in a relationship. There is no way to win this game.

every fuckable woman where I live is already taken. The ones available are either overweight low life trash, single moms or bitches who waited too long to settle down and are now desperate for companionship. It's over.... I'm already preparing myself mentality for a life of loneliness. The world has become too globalized, we'll face the same problems no matter the location.

every fuckable woman where I live is already taken. The ones available are either overweight low life trash, single moms or bitches who waited too long to settle down and are now desperate for companionship. It's over.... I'm already preparing myself mentality for a life of loneliness. The world has become too globalized, we'll face the same problems no matter the location.
Exactly. Women and cucks are to blame for EVERYTHING wrong with society.

no woman is single, ever.

they always talking to 19683916819613061 people in their phone , i don't think anyone here should even try honestly. there's no point, maybe you will get something but it will only lead to disappointment.

THEY ARE ALL TAKENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

In my neighbourhood the only women/girls who are single are a few hookers, and a few grannies. And all of them are single by choice, obviously... especialy the hookers, as they are hot af. But then again, why would they get in a relationship when they earn 300 bucks an hour lol.

Exactly. Women and cucks are to blame for EVERYTHING wrong with society.
The only way to fix it would be through a global war with huge loss of life. But I doubt it will ever happen. World leaders always find a way to smooth things over every time a war is about to break loose. Satan must be protecting this planet.

Roughly speaking, an 8 male can hook a 5, a 7 a 4, and so on. That's why is over if you're sub4.

This is very true. Any good girl you meet has either settled down with a betabux (will cuck him in the future) or she's talking to multiple (usually in the hundreds or thousands) guys.

Thats why you give up on cunts and ldar

no woman is single, ever.

they always talking to 19683916819613061 people in their phone , i don't think anyone here should even try honestly. there's no point, maybe you will get something but it will only lead to disappointment.

THEY ARE ALL TAKENNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN

And even if they aren't taken, because you approach them they are "taken".

The only way to fix it would be through a global war with huge loss of life. But I doubt it will ever happen. World leaders always find a way to smooth things over every time a war is about to break loose. Satan must be protecting this planet.