Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Logged into my catfish after a month

• Thread starter Deleted member 22904
  • Start date
Deleted member 22904

Deleted member 22904

Banned
-
I made a catfish and forgot about it. I logged in and for some reason I have premium even tho I didn't pay for it JFL. To top it off in that SINGLE month more than 16000 people swiped right on me LMAO
Screenshot from 2020 03 08 08 51 02

It's over.

Last edited:
What pics did you use for your ChadFish?

Ahahahaha
I had a similar experience at 16 when I catfished OkCupid using pictures of Sara Underwood including pic related.

GVkLRmU

Got 200+ matches over the course of an hour.

You're stacyfishing?

Are you trying to hustle cucks to Venmo you cash?

Chad gets upgraded to premium without even doing anything

Jesus christ

That had to hurt.

how can we even compete with 16k man?it's over

That's why with dating apps it's over even for PUA's in night club game. You need to be top 10% minimum in looks alone (as well as low inhib and NT) to run bar game, which is why bar and day game in 2020 is an 8 going after a 4 or a 5 which makes it impossible for the average male to even pull a landwhale anymore. The foids are all on the phones going through their 500 matches with Chad.

I made a catfish and forgot about it. I logged in and for some reason I have premium even tho I didn't pay for it JFL. To top it off in that SINGLE month more than 16000 people swiped right on me LMAO
View attachment 213908
It's over.
16000 swipes? Ded srs?
So over if thats true what the fuck is going on in this world