Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lockdown feels like salvation for me

IchWillSterben

IchWillSterben

Banned
-
Guess it’s the same for most incels. I can still remember the last few times I was mocked outside: normies yelling at me, asking me stupid questions then leaving; foids giving me disgusted looks, knocking on the window I was sitting by in McDonald’s etc.

Now I can finally rot at home in peace. Those traumatic experiences still haunt me tho ( I literally had nightmares about them).

I've never seen a foid give a ranom stranger a disgusted look and I've been paying attention.

If foids look at you, they want you.

I've never seen a foid give a ranom stranger a disgusted look and I've been paying attention.

If foids look at you, they want you.
It was when we were standing in a line in some coffee shop or supermarket when they turned around and saw my face. Happened to me quite frequently.

Yes finally people have to live in isolation like I always have. But it turns put they can't even bear it. I can't comprehend how much more I have had to endure compared to normies

It was when we were standing in a line in some coffee shop or supermarket when they turned around and saw my face. Happened to me quite frequently.
How come I don't see foids giving disgusted looks to anybody? They ignore subhumans.

And don't you have to wear masks in stores where you live?

Last edited:
Based Name , Immer wieder gut das eigene Volk hier zu sehen

Covid muss echt noch weiter verschärft werden , bis es der letzte Affe auch noch checkt .

The lockdown is being lifted over here, anyone up for eating some bats to start round 2?

Guess it’s the same for most incels. I can still remember the last few times I was mocked outside: normies yelling at me, asking me stupid questions then leaving; foids giving me disgusted looks, knocking on the window I was sitting by in McDonald’s etc.

Now I can finally rot at home in peace. Those traumatic experiences still haunt me tho ( I literally had nightmares about them).
Its all in your head :soy:. Just be positive.

DTZs1biV4AA6NMp

You haven't been paying hard enough attention... like any at all
I used to sit at cafes for hours, wear shades and look at who foids look at. They don't look at subhumans for more than a quarter of a second (to determine whether they're subhumans) and they absolutely never ever give them disgusted looks. You've confused movies/TV with real life, which is a common problem for incels.

"Lockdown feels like salvation for me" for introverts feels like heaven

for normies/extroverts feels like hell

It's been nice seeing normies suffer the way we did in lockdowns, some even taking their own lives. But now i just want to haev a normal grade 12 year in September, i've been robbed of my late teenage years.

I have much more time logged doing just that in more than one kind of environment, on top of experiencing it in real life. You're the one confusing reality for the blackpill fanfic on here, don't assume shit as I barely watch any kind of TV. But assuming is a major problem especially for incels on this site...
Nah, I'm not seeing it and I started paying attention a long time ago. Back in the early-mid 00s I was trying PUA and one of the first things they'd tell you to do is the eye contact experiment: go out and smile and say hi to every woman who gives you eye contact. I'd be walking around for hours and not get eye contact even once and when I asked for advice they told me to walk more confident, then to stop being so negative and finally they'd ignore me.

Since then I've been kind of obsessed with eye contact and who foids are looking at. And I don't see them giving disgusted looks to anyone. They ignore subhumans the way they ignore beggars, they don't look at them and avoid them and avoid attracting their attention.

If a woman is giving you a disgusted or whatever kind of look, it's because she wants you to see it.

I dont go out from home until i arrive ti weitght 58kg x 177cm

Based Name , Immer wieder gut das eigene Volk hier zu sehen

Covid muss echt noch weiter verschärft werden , bis es der letzte Affe auch noch checkt .
Its a scam by the freemason kikes lol

Yeah they are beyond saving some of those retards want even harder restrictions

Du wohnst nicht zufällig in Aue oder Close By? And yea , you can witness this Propaganda with your very own eyes now , its ridiculous

Yeah but the lockdowns will soon be over.

Wouldnt mind another wave of pandemic that lockdowns everything tbh