Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Locationcels exist: here’s why

E

Edmund_Kemper

Disregard my larping efforts. I can’t change it.
-
Locationcels are incel due to location. If you live in Montana you’ll find a lot of locationcels who live in some rural area far away from everyone. These people were fundamentally quarantined all their darn life. Then there’s young adults my age (23) who live in the suburbs and struggle to find friends because their peers live in urban cities and everyone else in the suburbs is either a minor or way past 30.

Or you’re an asian guy in an all-white town

but going on meetup is bad. It’s just people over 40 on there and nobody below 30

Suburbs are the best place to live in. You're close enough to the big cities to travel there and meet up with people, but you can still breathe that fresh country air and semi-isolate from society if you like to.

Suburbs are the best place to live in. You're close enough to the big cities to travel there and meet up with people, but you can still breathe that fresh country air and semi-isolate from society if you like to.
Urban cities are shit.
urban cities have more bars and nightclubs close by while in the suburbs they're like an hour away

I am an Italiancel and there is the common sense according to which if I ever go to any other extra european country I would easily get lots of women, especially in Asia. But I think it's wrong by the time these countries, like also the Southern American ones, are visited every year by a lot of caucasians who have the purpose to search for women and this is why the local ones could choose among the most attractive Caucasian ones and I would be unnoticed there too. If you are considered as ugly in your own place you are obviously considered as the same wherever you go.

I am an Italiancel and there is the common sense according to which if I ever go to any other extra european country I would easily get lots of women, especially in Asia. But I think it's wrong by the time these countries, like also the Southern American ones, are visited every year by a lot of caucasians who have the purpose to search for women and this is why the local ones could choose among the most attractive Caucasian ones and I would be unnoticed there too. If you are considered as ugly in your own place you are obviously considered as the same wherever you go.
SEAmaxxers on suicide watch

Also, Italian pheno is pretty common in Argentina, Uruguay and south brazil, impossible to JBW in these places.

But if you are planning to jbwmaxx, go to SEA, it will be way easier there

Also, Italian pheno is pretty common in Argentina, Uruguay and south brazil, impossible to JBW in these places.

But if you are planning to jbwmaxx, go to SEA, it will be way easier there
It's not a matter of pheno but of facial features. It's really difficult to find unpretty guys here in Italy and the few you meet of course they live hell. I think only USA are worse than Italy for an incel.

It's not a matter of pheno but of facial features. It's really difficult to find unpretty guys here in Italy and the few you meet of course they live hell. I think only USA are worse than Italy for an incel.
Pheno is about facial features, some head and nose shapes, are more common in some phenos than others, pheno has some kind of influence in your bone structure.

No, 3rd countries are worst for an incel, because you have shit romantic life and shit copes

I definitely agree
in your country being a virgin is good. and sexual intercourse isn't shoved down one's throat unlike in america where it's everywhere and everyone is hypersexual

do you think Incels can ascend if they ruralmaxx?
certainly not. montanacels rope all day because of social isolation

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back