Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Locationceldom: The world is segregated by fiefdoms of beauty

SlayerSlayer

SlayerSlayer

The Satoru Iwata of incels.is
★★★★★
There's so much more to be discussed regarding locationceldom outside of the basic west vs. SEA dichotomy. I'd like to start with a bit of background on myself: like ER, I have lived in and was raised in areas that are predominantly Chad/Stacey territory. This is fucking awful if you are already incel by objective standards. The fact that you'd have a hard time anywhere in the world is made worse by the fact that everyone surrounding you mogs you exponentially. To top it off, by dint of exposure to my immediate surroundings, I have been socially conditioned to expect people walking around me to look like they'd at least be worthy of being a background character on a sitcom**.

First world problem, but the fact that I have lived among the beautiful is NOT normal. It's hell. The ethnicel experience is akin to that of a displaced hippopotamus in an ecosystem they never belonged in. I am like a zoo animal conditioned to live in my cushy manufactured garden, yet unconditioned to survive in the wild; survive even in the milieu I was MEANT to survive in. There is an alchemy present when people look like they belong in the neighborhood they live in: it simply churns out the NORMANS. I'll say it again:

Looking like you belong in the neighborhood you were raised in = NORMIE

There's a spectrum to this in that the more you look like you belong the more normal you are. I'm not normal, and never have been. It makes perfect sense WHY I HATE NORMIES SO FUCKING MUCH. My jealousy/neuroticism is out of control, my hatred is passionate, yet I acknowledge it's not normal to hate normies. They make life look so easy, yet I seethe at their sloth. Everything HAPPENS to them. They just trace their way thru life and it works out. When I dig my heels in to MAKE myself, I get jack SHIT. To not be raised under this simple normie formula means that I have conditioned myself to be a high-inhib lonely loner. I look genetically like I should be shitting on the street somewhere, yet my mind has been conditioned to sulk like ER, hatefully sipping a vanilla latte in the corner of yuppiesville.

The world is segregated by fiefdoms of beauty. It's easy for recluses to forget this. Forget how NORMAL it is to be ugly. The banality of ugliness. This is something I experienced recently, when I found myself needing to run an errand in some rachet city. As an ugly outsider CONDITIONED to the fiefdom of the beautiful, it's not something I naturally step out of, but I am glad I did. This entire city I visited is just full of sub 4/10 diabetic uggos that look like they'd catch coronavirus with a smile. You never see camera crews out here. Not having traveled in a while, I forgot most cities in burgerland are like this.

It's not just their physical ugliness that irks me, but rather, their cultural ugliness. Everyone in this ugly ass city looks like mouth-breathing simpletons who think Eminem is god while getting emotional over watching the Price is Right as they eat 99 cent corndogs they stole from 7-11 with disgusting amounts of ketchup and mustard slathered on like a Pollack painting. These people are, AT BEST, dental assistants, with the ego and self-esteem of a reality TV star. And it saddens the FUCK out of me, as a manlet who TRIES, who did everything right even under the standards of the beautiful fiefdom, that it's these ugly FUCKS who really breed for some odd fucking reason.

So I sound incredibly snobby, but again, it's because I am jealous. The fiefdoms of beauty I live amongst tell me these people are losers, but they are biological winners. They have family. They get to perpetuate their cycles of mediocrity and feel PROUD about simply breeding, and eating nachos as they line dance. I just pretend I'm not mediocre because I have edgy snobbish thoughts, and die alone anyway. These losers breed because they are not indoctrinated into belief of their own subhumanity as I have been. You NEVER feel good enough when you live in higher-class fiefdoms of beauty, because you are conditioned to accept the genetic unworthiness that is only natural when you don't live up to the median standards of your environment.

It's counter-intuitive, but it makes perfect sense that beautiful people breed at much lower rates. We are truly moths to the flame of beauty. It is a flame that keeps us alive, yet BURNS us dead. It's a flame that keeps us moths fluttering around in place, in stagnation, like a gawking do-nothing, and to never flourish, or even know of an existence outside of this flame.

This is a thing. I literally overheard a casting agent in a bar once complain about having clients with some woke "intent" to cast more authentic looking people in their commercials, but when he'd round up realistic looking people up, they'd complain and demand they look a little less pitiful. In other words, the glory of film is so idealized the PSL scale starts at 4. Filmmakers would rather shoot nothing at all than acknowledge that people uglier than 4/10 exist.

Last edited:
I'm sorry you got no reply.