Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Local Chadlite life ruined

EVILcel

EVILcel

Live to fight another day
★★★★★

Attachments

• 8898144D-F0E2-4FAF-8612-0E6BFDCF4AB7.jpeg
    8898144D-F0E2-4FAF-8612-0E6BFDCF4AB7.jpeg
    19.6 KB · Views: 153
good looking rapist so women will say: HE can Rape Me!

he will now know the pain of incels.

Who cares about him

Curry chadlite

What is this sorcery

the foid must have realized that his face is 1mm to long, decided he raped her since hes not a perfect 10/10.

Hes ethnic so he's about a 3.

JFL and the only proof of this rape is a first person eye witness account from the dumb roasties herself. How else would they know he said "take it". Stupid bitch probably wanted sex why else would she go into his fucking bedroom, she probably just took it back once she found out he fucked a JB and got jealous. And of course the cucked jury will side against him. I don't care if he is a chadlite he should be let go and rape some more bitches.

Once the woman at arrived at Ramirez’s home, they went to his bedroom where they began to kiss, Collins told Hartford Superior Court Judge Laura F. Baldini. Ramirez then became aggressive, ignored the woman’s pleas that he stop, and forcibly raped her. As the woman begged Ramirez to stop, he responded “take it,” Collins told the judge.

You know he has probably fucked 100+ women this exact way already.

I dont think this is worthy of celebration, what if she lied ? Most rape accusations are made up by woman.

And now, the plaintiff takes the stage:
Ma'am, what exactly constitutes this sexual encounter as rape?
"Like, he's not even Chad, he's just a filthy Chadlite and looked good on his tinder profile"
The court rules in favor of life imprisonment, m'lady.

Good. I hope he catches aids and dies in jail.

Sounds shady af. DNA evidence? She went over to his house to fuck him.