Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Theory LMS: the west vs everywhere else.

Rhaast

Rhaast

You only made my life better you fucking whore.
-
So it is commonly known here that looks are far more important than money and status, but there is a catch.

See, that only applies in the west. Women in western feminist countries have as much or more status than men and can make just as much money (working the same job) and can make far more than any man by doing female only jobs (the endless ways of being a whore) so they dont need money or status as much as they need a good looking Chad.

But when it comes to the 3rd world, you need a decent amount of all three. That's why i am an incel despite having normie looks, i am a nobody, a poor fucking nobody, and i cant even climb the social hierarchy because my country is corrupt as fuck.

Tldr:
LLL in the west
LMS everywhere else.

What about a 3rd world feminist country? Where there are more women than men in college and they even have women only job vacancies

Hi, i am literally Tiredpoorcel. I explained my situation very well and still got accepted cause i am KHHTV. I have as much right of being hereas anyone else tbh. If you like sucking your own cock/ think i am a fakecel put me on ignore and Shalom :feelsaww:
68BBB5EF CA05 4E2E B815 E635D373092B

What about a 3rd world feminist country?
No 3rd world country is feminist enough for foids to run amok and have as much (by as much i mean more ofc) opportunities as men. But once they start having more and more opportunities, itll all be looks.

No 3rd world country is feminist enough for foids to run amok and have as much (by as much i mean more ofc) opportunities as men. But once they start having more and more opportunities, itll all be looks.
Brazil (and some other latin american countries) is, there are far more women in college and they have exclusive job vacancies

Yeah i agree, money and status are also very important in third world countries, i often dont say it so people dont mistake me for an redpiller but its the truth.

Brazil (and some other latin american countries) is, there are far more women in college and they have exclusive job vacancies
LLL for south america then :feelsaww:

So it is commonly known here that looks are far more important than money and status, but there is a catch.

See, that only applies in the west. Women in western feminist countries have as much or more status than men and can make just as much money (working the same job) and can make far more than any man by doing female only jobs (the endless ways of being a whore) so they dont need money or status as much as they need a good looking Chad.

But when it comes to the 3rd world, you need a decent amount of all three. That's why i am an incel despite having normie looks, i am a nobody, a poor fucking nobody, and i cant even climb the social hierarchy because my country is corrupt as fuck.

Tldr:
LLL in the west
LMS everywhere else.
The west is quickly become the third world currently, things are going to balance out across the planet in the worst way possible. :feelsjuice::yes:

What? Low iq coper detected tbh
homeless Chadlite is enough for the girl you just described. there was even a girl who ran away with one a couple of weeks ago.

Nonwestern women’s hurdle of being unable to acquire enough resources for survival is a barrier to their desire to choose who to have sex with based on looks. Ultimately that’s what it is. If they are beholden to men in general for survival, then they don’t have a say in their prospective mate’s height/face. Just aslong as he makes enough money. In the west, money has become a less potent sexual currency. So the only other thing left to select for is looks. foids are either prostitutes or eugenics automatons In their mating habits. No foid will ever have sex with a broke ugly guy.

Nonwestern women’s hurdle of being unable to acquire enough resources for survival is a barrier to their desire to choose who to have sex with based on looks. Ultimately that’s what it is. If they are beholden to men in general for survival, then they don’t have a say in their prospective mate’s height/face. Just aslong as he makes enough money. In the west, money has become a less potent sexual currency. So the only other thing left to select for is looks. foids are either prostitutes or eugenics automatons In their mating habits. No foid will ever have sex with a broke ugly guy.
:bigbrain::bigbrain::bigbrain:

The west is quickly become the third world currently, things are going to balance out across the planet in the worst way possible. :feelsjuice::yes:
that is some jaw marquis it is growing nicely chad

Tldr:
LLL in the west
LMS everywhere else.
Dude you are coping. An OnlyFans whore will earn more in a 3rd world countey because the currency of her country is inferior to USD and Of subscriptions are in USD.
In my country foids our retirement money won't be given to us after certain years of work. Foids have less years of work despite men die on average earlier. According to the fucking politicians it is because foids have a more unstable situation but we all know that such misconception is outdated or maybe it has always been a misconception:bluepill::bluepill:
How about a 21 year old 5/10 girl?
Most of those foids won't settle down with a betabuxxer. That's a lie.

Last edited:
Dude you are coping. An OnlyFans whore will earn more in a 3rd world countey because the currency of her country is inferior to USD and Of subscriptions are in USD.

In my country foids our retirement money won't be given to us after certain years of work. Foids have less years of work despite men die on average earlier. According to the fucking politicians it is because foids have a more unstable situation but we all know that such misconception is outdated or maybe it has always been a misconception:bluepill::bluepill:

Most of those foids won't settle down with a betabuxxer. That's a lie.
Average graycel.
No foids dont have that much success on onlyfans in 3rd world countries, especially sand.
And yes they do retard.

You clearly haven't seen my previous posts

Tldr:
LLL in the west
LMS everywhere else.

Go to the introductions thread:fuk:
Absolute state of this forum. I have to be on here with know 6ft+ Chadlites because they are “mentalcels”

Absolute state of this forum. I have to be on here with know 6ft+ Chadlites because they are “mentalcels”
:feelskek:

Apparently, he's the new breed of incel. You don't even have to ugly or short anymore.

It's not only that foids in the west make a lot of money but also that almost everyone has a good enough amount of resources to get by so there are no homeless Chadlites to begin with - the lowest a rich incel has to compete with financially is a poor-ish Chadlite, not to mention how many rich Chadlites there are. Still, I don't think a lack of money by itself makes one an incel in any part of the world, especially considering how every good-looking person can leverage the halo effect in order to gain status and money.

i am an incel despite having normie looks
If that's you in the photo, you're at least a 7 in my opinion.

It's not only that foids in the west make a lot of money but also that almost everyone has a good enough amount of resources to get by so there are no homeless Chadlites to begin with - the lowest a rich incel has to compete with financially is a poor-ish Chadlite, not to mention how many rich Chadlites there are.
There was that one homeless chadlite that a foid ran away with.
Still, I don't think a lack of money by itself makes one an incel in any part of the world, especially considering how every good-looking person can leverage the halo effect in order to gain status and money.
Not in corruptionmaxxed nation. You need status :fuk:

Depends on your MS :fuk:
@Animecel2D:feelshaha:

This face
7A19E0A7 EE45 49BF 9262 1FC2A2CAA0C7

Plus your height which is like 6’3 isn’t it? Absolutely laughable. :feelsclown::feelsclown::feelsclown:

“But muh money and status”

Last edited:
LLL the rest is cope

@RecessedChinCel ugly ass avi tbh :fuk:

Extreme cope bhai boyo. A 19 year old girl doesn't care about your properties or bank account.
Cheekbones > 5 BHK duplex