Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel LMG

Speedloader

Speedloader

Saw spear enthusiast
-
D84296A5 A30E 4DBC BBB4 5AF8832EAFE5

Lmgs are loads of fun to shoot, you just gotta be ready to ride the lightning though, aint nothing like letting off a massive burst of hellfire. They take a lot more skill to employ effectively then most people think. Anything .308 equivalent or bigger will slice humans in half so that's fun, they are bitches to carry long distances though especially though heavy brush.

Lmgs are loads of fun to shoot, you just gotta be ready to ride the lightning though, aint nothing like letting off a massive burst of hellfire. They take a lot more skill to employ effectively then most people think. Anything .308 equivalent or bigger will slice humans in half so that's fun, they are bitches to carry long distances though especially though heavy brush.
Imagine shooting 7,62x54 in full auto

Please fucking use that to shoot me

Wish I had one tbh. What’s its capacity and fire rate?

Imagine shooting 7,62x54 in full auto
It will be a ride ill tell you that, biggest mg round I've shot was 7.62 x 51 nato full auto out of a gpmg and I can tell you that the weapon will bully you if you are not ready for it. even at 7.62 x 51 using the iron sights I was having a hard time staying on target because the flash and dust everywhere (even though I was only doing 5rn burst) intense stuff. 7.62 x 54 is serrrious firepower.

It will be a ride ill tell you that, biggest mg round I've shot was 7.62 x 51 nato full auto out of a gpmg and I can tell you that the weapon will bully you if you are not ready for it. even at 7.62 x 51 using the iron sights I was having a hard time staying on target because the flash and dust everywhere (even though I was only doing 5rn burst) intense stuff. 7.62 x 54 is serrrious firepower.
Too bad my country has cucked gun laws

high firE Rate

nice. i would shoot that.