Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(LMFAO) Cuck redditor's girlfriend forces him to not use his phone

ReturnOfSaddam

ReturnOfSaddam

Eternal President of Iraq
★★★★

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/relationship_advice/comments/kwfqx0/my_girlfriend_28f_really_fucking_hates_phones_and/

578db458da36cac06c937ec649808f4c.gif

These are the people who smugly mock you for not having a girlfriend

"her newest idea is that my phone should be in a box in the entryway so I can’t use it at home."
" phones aren’t allowed in the bedroom. My charger is in the living room."
"Just yesterday, she got angry with me for using my phone on the shitter"
"She refers to me as a “junkie” and an “addict,” claiming that I can’t control it and that it’ll be easier if we just “cut me off from my drug” by unironically demanding that my phone is put in a fucking timeout box when I come home from work."

LMAOOOOOOOOO
tenor.gif

HOW FUCKING CUCKED CAN YOU GET

Meanwhile Chad fucks her within 5 minutes of meeting her and she lets him film the whole thing with his phone :lul:

mentally ill foid

I dont give a fuck about those people i want to smash their faces in

Is this bitch scared he will cheat? She can be on her own phone. He needs to take the ChrisBrownPill.

Best part is where he said the rules don’t apply to her but that doesn’t bother him. What an upstanding individual.

Best part is where he said the rules don’t apply to her but that doesn’t bother him
Tbh

Imagine getting cucked this hard

If he was chad she’d happily let him browse his phone cuz she’ll know he can dump her in a.heart beat so she must be on best behaviour and not act crazy

Best part is where he said the rules don’t apply to her but that doesn’t bother him. What an upstanding individual.
She’s projecting so hard it’s not even funny
She’s obviously using the phone for online dating apps like tinder etc. to cuck him and thinks that when he’s using the phone he’s doing the same.

He has no self respect.

She’s projecting so hard it’s not even funny
She’s obviously using the phone for online dating apps like tinder etc. to cuck him and thinks that when he’s using the phone he’s doing the same.
She needs to be ghosted or dealt with :feelsree:

Is this bitch scared he will cheat? She can be on her own phone. He needs to take the ChrisBrownPill.

She doesn’t respect him lol, he’s a cuck and she knows he can’t stand up for himself so she’ll continue to treat him like shit till he grows a pair and leaves

She needs to be ghosted or dealt with :feelsree:
Sorry inkwell only women are entitled to double standards tehee
She doesn’t respect him lol, he’s a cuck and she knows he can’t stand up for himself so she’ll continue to treat him like shit till he grows a pair and leaves
Pretty much
This is what happens when you aren’t good looking/High value enough in a relationship and not being ugly enough for her to outright reject and be repulsed by you.
Essentially he’s walking on thin rope
I’m guessing the only reason he’s staying is because he knows that if he leaves he can’t do better so he’s tolerating it in the hopes of clinging on to her.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back