Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LMFAO check out this ultra cope video

Popbob

Popbob

Banned
-

you can read his facial expressions like a book and you can tell that despite whats coming out of his mouth his facial expressions tell a different story and that is that he hates being a manlet and this video is a mega cope

I saw tons of his and other youtubers videos lol, but now i know, that almost everything is bullshit. When guy claims that you will become an alpha if you'll wear badass jacket but will act like average bluepilled beta, its over. Anyway, he just do what everyone want to see.

P.S. I actually think he is quite good and the only problem about him is manletism.

HOLY SHIT JUST LISTENING TO THIS MANLET IS IMPOSSIBLE

"I LOVE being short"

JFL

he can pass for a """"syrian"""" rapefugee child

Agree or disagree with his content, he seems like a really motivated individual.

You'd rather he sit in his mom's basement and blame his height for all his problems?

Agree or disagree with his content, he seems like a really motivated individual.

You'd rather he sit in his mom's basement and blame his height for all his problems?
shut up manlet

Body language doesn’t lie.
Mpv shot0001

you can't control your height but just accept it, to try to compensate by claiming it's better than being tall is just coping to the max, if this guy was given the option for gaining 1 foot in height he would take it in an instant

honestly think societies obsession with height is retarded, but it's thanks to females that men are height obsessed

yea because clothes not fitting and hitting your head on a door is equal to a lifetime of suffering

ITS OVER FOR TALLCELS

what is that brown shit in his eye, it is always so fucking annoying

i bet everything that i have if he gets the offer to press a button and become 6'2ft he would press it faster than the speed of light.

>short people have more sex
jfl

Disgusting manlet. He should have killed himself a long time ago

LMAOOOOO

HAHAHAHA

Legit crying lmao this Copelord

Yes.

lol you know that he knows that his audience is mainly manlets and ugly people so he needs to do this kind of videos to keep them watching his channel so he gets his money shithead

I saw tons of his and other youtubers videos lol, but now i know, that almost everything is bullshit. When guy claims that you will become an alpha if you'll wear badass jacket but will act like average bluepilled beta, its over. Anyway, he just do what everyone want to see.

P.S. I actually think he is quite good and the only problem about him is manletism.

He is quite a nice person as I've used to watch his videos a while back, but after swallog the blackpill i'd rather not take his advice or other youtubers anymore

He is quite a nice person as I've used to watch his videos a while back, but after swallog the blackpill i'd rather not take his advice or other youtubers anymore
That's what happened to me and i'm fucking gonna login to youtube and unsubscribe from all those zunigas and alpha males

you can't control your height but just accept it, to try to compensate by claiming it's better than being tall is just coping to the max, if this guy was given the option for gaining 1 foot in height he would take it in an instant

honestly think societies obsession with height is retarded, but it's thanks to females that men are height obsessed
wrong. height is a signal of dominance all throughout the animal kingdom, in other words tall people are gods

He's gay. Gay males have lower standards and love twinks or w/e

LOL i weigh about as much as him and im a stick. its over for manlets

I would rope if I was a manlet tbh. I'm 6'1 and even I feel mogged by half the people everywhere I go. Can't imagine being 5'6

How is it even possible to be 5'6 in the west

He is married to an Asian foid, better than nothing.

5'6 >>>> 6'5 you stupid noob copers!!!!!!

MANLET = VOLCEL.

Ok, I'm going to be 100% serious, there is nothing worse than being short when it comes to women. Straight up. You can gymcel as an ugly fucker and pull drunk Thots with musclegame. As a short man, women are subconsciously unattracted to you on an instinctual level, as it's an indicator of poor genes. Even if they say they don't mind dating someone that short, they'll never be attracted to short men the same way on a primal level as they are for men 6'0+ tall. You'll always be the provider, never the sexy, dominant and exciting guy, JUST because of your subhuman height.

It's over.

If you're under 5'7 it's truly over for you. Done. Kapow. Show's over.

Ok, I'm going to be 100% serious, there is nothing worse than being short when it comes to women. Straight up. You can gymcel as an ugly fucker and pull drunk Thots with musclegame. As a short man, women are subconsciously unattracted to you on an instinctual level, as it's an indicator of poor genes. Even if they say they don't mind dating someone that short, they'll never be attracted to short men the same way on a primal level as they are for men 6'0+ tall. You'll always be the provider, never the sexy, dominant and exciting guy, JUST because of your subhuman height.

It's over.

If you're under 5'7 it's truly over for you. Done. Kapow. Ugly
I don't think being short is genes are bad (only the extreme manlets are), but you look less dominant = less attractive. Actually the more t you have, the more chances you won't be really tall. It's all about proportions of hormones.

JFL

Attachments

• FSTnwgT.jpg
    FSTnwgT.jpg
    553.6 KB · Views: 71
The amount of lankets coping with this video is INSANE

Being a manlet is the best,
I love being mogged everywhere I go

His voice and attitude are the promlem. He should be more calm

Lmaoooooo watching the video his voice stresses me out. You ever notice tall men are calm while short men(and women) are so frigging aggressive and all up in your face

Lmaoooooo watching the video his voice stresses me out. You ever notice tall men are calm while short men(and women) are so frigging aggressive and all up in your face
How can i be less nervous? I'm person who love have fun (incompatible thing for incel, but i still do this sometimes) since childhood and im actually find it difficult to be calm when i need. I really want to become the one who can turn feelings off

How can i be less nervous? I'm person who love have fun (incompatible thing for incel, but i still do this sometimes) since childhood and im actually find it difficult to be calm when i need. I really want to become the one who can turn feelings off
The man in the video was shouting at the camera and moving WAY too much, and his feelings didnt seem genuine mainly because he was coping and lying "its awesome to be short".
But how tall are you? And what do you mean by having fun?

The man in the video was shouting at the camera and moving WAY too much, and his feelings didnt seem genuine mainly because he was coping and lying "its awesome to be short".
But how tall are you? And what do you mean by having fun?
I have no real problems with height (182 cm), but i wish i was taller. It's not about height. Its about general nervousness. Having fun = joking, laugh, im good at it, that's my saviour and killer, because it makes me unserious in people's eyes. But now i don't really care, because i'm already have no really cool picture of myself in people's eyes - how can i, compared to nonincel?

I noticed that as i age my humour became more black and out of barriers

i've noticed that too

He looks like a goblin from WoW.
Goblinplayablerace

omg this is the worst coping I’ve ever seen. Pretending to be happy you’re a short man is like pretending you’d rather be poor than rich, or pretending you’d rather have a small dick, or pretending you’re happy to have cancer. Being short = absolutely the worst thing a man can be.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back