Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Lmaoooooo look at this currycel!!! It's OVER

T

Templarcel421

Gambler fan account
★★★★
Lmfao currys on suicide watch

Can you feel physical pain from watching a gif?

More curries need to follow my example and just take the 2D pill

This is sad as fuck. Subhuman curry with subhuman genes gets brutally mogged by white female

Just look at how she not only height mogs him but also mogs the fuck out of his frame aswel

"It's just a prank bro."

He seems to have a good attitude and laugh it off

At least he can possibly run “exotic” game with white women who wanna rebel against their conservative fathers and date a dark skinned dude...
A white male in that situation would be absolutely hopeless.

They only target the ugly.

And they do it because the prank looks funnier with ugly people, because otherwise who's watching would empathize with the pretty guy missing the hug and the emotion created wouldn't be the laugh.
We are born to suffer.

More curries need to follow my example and just take the 2D pill
I will never bring myself down to that level. It's pathetic

They're too slow.

I would have got a GOOD rapey grope hug in and crotch thrust or 2 before the prank came in.

I feel bad for that currycel. The foid selfishly disregards him when she basically was the one that approached him. wtf is wrong with these foids.

Do U SEE HOW FOIDS TREAT US SUBHUMANS? THEY WALK ALL OVER US AND DON'T EVEN NOTICE US. Its like we are a DIFFERENT SPECIES to them. This Vid is pure suifuel. See how she acts for a chadlite versus a Curry. Currycels on suicidewatch

the life of a currycel in one gif, should be on the front page

It never began for currys tbh tbh

Holy fuck that was brutal.

He acted like nothing really happened, but deep inside he felt so subhuman that time.