Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LMAOO

If he was a chad, she would have probably user her vibrator to get off to the footage :feelsjuice:

based pisscel

I need to menace soyciety more, through harmless stuff like this. :feelsYall:

I didn't nickname myself the "International Incelist" for nothing now, did I. :feelsthink:

I need to menace soyciety more, through harmless stuff like this. :feelsYall:

I didn't nickname myself the "International Incelist" for nothing now, did I.
On May 23rd I might shoot sex havers with a water gun full of orange juice

Such a fucking bigot, that's an awful thing to say; how dare she say how it should behave.

For all she knows it's a transgender transpecies that identifies as a female dog.

I mean the LGHDTV banner keeps growing in letters every year so yeah, you can't complain about peados if they fly the rainbow.

Based.

Why that day in particular though?
Elliot rodger

Shit, I thought it was another day for some reason? Idk why, but I thought it was either the 10th or 20th?
my birthday and ER's day of retribution are the same

Outta curiosity, what were you doing on your birthday on his day of retribution.
it was my 10th birthday so I guess uhhh. I cant remember I just remember going to my 4th grade class and being bored because I had no friends to tell that it was my birthday. I do clearly remember watching his video before he did the shooting though