Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LMAO'ING AT ALL THESE INCELS THINKING THAT THEY CAN GET LAID LATER IN LIFE!

VST

VST

Banned
-
The "it gets better when you're older" and "older women are easier" IS A MASSIVE COPE!
Even women say that they are utterly disgusted by virgin men and see them as subhumans, if you haven't lost it in your teenage years(If you did you need to fuck off) or lost it to a fucking paid whore yet IT IS OVER.
No woman will ever let you stick your teeny laughable meat in their soggy Arby's Roast Beef Sandwich.
Even single mothers don't want your virgin ass. 
Extracts from an askwomen thread (it's pretty much the same opinion across the board, virgin men are subhuman scum)
>[font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]No, I'm 31 with a whole lot of experience and I'm into some hardcore kink, I want someone who matches me, not someone that needs things to be taken slow and shown the ropes. [/font]
[font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]>[font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]I'm 38, and really not into teaching someone about sex at this point in my life.[/font][/font]
[font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif][font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]>[font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]When I was younger (college age), I would've been okay with it. But the older you get, the more of a red flag it becomes. I'm 25 now and I doubt I'd consider entering a serious relationship with a virgin.[/font][/font][/font]

[font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif][font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif][font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]Virgin zoned! Even virgin women don't want a virgin man, fucking silly cunts hahahahaha, thinking virgin women are any different.[/font][/font][/font]
[font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif][font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif][font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]>[font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]I'd rather be with a virgin so we can be virgin buddies forever[/font][/font][/font][/font]
[font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif][font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif][font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif][font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]>[font=Verdana, arial, sans-serif]when I was a virgin myself, I definitely preferred someone who had experience.[/font][/font][/font][/font][/font]

https://www.reddit.com/r/AskWomen/comments/6q43pd/would_you_rather_have_a_man_who_is_a_virgin_or/

IT IS OVER

No idea how anyone can remain virgin. There's this thing called hookers.

brutal blackpill. if you don't lose your virginity at <18, you're playing catch up your entire life. 

even if you're somehow able to sex a femoid they'd probably laugh at how awkward you are.

it's OVER

Tbh older (28+) are infinitely easier. But why bother? Women hurdle off a cliff lookswise in their late 20s.

If you're a KHHV by the age of 20 parts of your brain stop working correctly. Like the part of you that wants companionship or sex starts to freeze over a little.

only through improvement which is what i plan on doing. surgeries + asia. if u do nothing obv ur gonna remain incel

Mutationcel said:

your paying for it tho.

im more content with being a perma virgin then paying a hooker tbh.

Mutationcel said:

Lol hookers don't count.

I don't give a shit what the landwhales on plebbit say. Those degenerate whores think it's okay to belittle pure men. LOL!! western culture is backwards as hell.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
I don't give a shit what the landwhales on plebbit say. Those degenerate whores think it's okay to belittle pure men. LOL!! western culture is backwards as hell.

The landwhales have the same opinions as any other girl.
They are literally a herd mentality.

Mutationcel said:

VST said:
RREEEEEEEEE said:
The landwhales have the same opinions as any other girl.
They are literally a herd mentality.

Eh I don't think so, well, maybe in the US but European girls for instance don't share the same mentality, unless they are one of those tumblr freaks who turn into feminists.

RREEEEEEEEE said:
Eh I don't think so, well, maybe in the US but European girls for instance don't share the same mentality, unless they are one of those tumblr freaks who turn into feminists.

You over estimate european women, I used to think the same.
Europe has been under US influence for far too long for there to be any noticeable difference between European and American females.

VST said:
Lol hookers don't count.

Virginp0wers said:
your paying for it tho.

im more content with being a perma virgin then paying a hooker tbh.

The takeaway from OP is that femoids don't want virgins since they don't have the experience required. You get xp from hookers and you lose your virginity

Mutationcel said:
The takeaway from OP is that femoids don't want virgins since they don't have the experience required. You get xp from hookers and you lose your virginity

na because i wouldnt even get to the stage of a female seeing me in a sexual way tbh.

New New Poster said:
Tbh older (28+) are infinitely easier.  But why bother?  Women hurdle off a cliff lookswise in their late 20s.

Cope, women in late 20s and early 30s are still hot af

Most women past 25 look like shit due to hard living and producing more testosterone than estrogen.

TheRealChincel said:
Most women past 25 look like shit due to hard living and producing more testosterone than estrogen.

You mean binge drinking.

VST said:
You mean binge drinking.

Binge drinking, partying. That's what I meant by hard living, yes.

b-but i thought the past is the past...

No, its about looks. Women online say they dont want virgins because, with text as their only info (random virgin), they associate virgin with ugly. But if irl they found a handsome mid 20's or even 30's guy who was a virgin, they would actually be turned on to be the one who takes his virginity. The general virgin hate is because of the association with bad looks that comes with it.

Also JBs (teens) are actually easier to get than older women. On the other side, once you get them, they are way way harder to keep around than older women.

n0name said:
b-but i thought the past is the past...

For women, yes.

"it gets better when you get older"