Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LMAO Zyros NEW/recent videos unseen before (for fun/remembrance, not Chad worship)

B

bonesmashing

There's no inhib-level for your face.
★★★
I'm sure at least some of you non-newfags know about this guy -- was a pretty popular poster until I doxxed him some time ago.

View: https://imgur.com/a/KjSl3II

It still looks like Mr. Spanish Chadlite cannot keep his face out of the "limelight" even if it's not directly associated with PSL anymore.

LOL Notice the clever way the long hair masks his 15 inch bideltoid. He was at least a smart poster, but screw that bragger/good riddance. By the way do not consider this as worship or whatever other rule I'm unaware of: this is TO HIS DETRIMENT, NOT FOR HIS BENEFIT/to worship him.

Last edited:
He looks like he's trannymaxxing ngl :feelskek:

I'm sure at least some of you non-newfags know about this guy -- was a pretty popular poster until I doxxed him some time ago.

View: https://imgur.com/a/KjSl3II

It still looks like Mr. Spanish Chadlite cannot keep his face out of the "limelight" even if it's not directly associated with PSL anymore.

LOL Notice the clever way the long hair masks his 15 inch bideltoid. He was at least a smart poster, but screw that bragger/good riddance. By the way do not consider this as worship or whatever other rule I'm unaware of: this is TO HIS DETRIMENT, NOT FOR HIS BENEFIT/to worship him.

Yeah, even with hair covering his shoulders you can still tell he has the frame of a girl

JoinedOct 2, 2021

Was this guy a self identified incel?

he gets mogged by todays "incels"

Zyros frame is so small that when he boards an airplane they shove him into the overhead cabinets and put his luggage on his seat

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back