Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

lmao why is there always something that gets in the way?

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
Especially, when you want to start doing something? This goes from getting the typical cock block at clubs to someone begging you to complete their work but when you have to finish yours, like fuck.

Like today for example.

I was planning to eat some junk food, but then I've gotten cock blocked or rather mouth blocked three times.

images

Anyone had similar experiences?

What prevented you from eating junk food?

What prevented you from eating junk food?
- Drove my sisters to uni.
- Parents came home; can't eat in front of them.
- Home door is locked during midnight.

My sister, parents, and the door cock blocked me.

- Drove my sisters to uni.
- Parents came home; can't eat in front of them.
- Home door is locked during midnight.

My sister, parents, and the door cock blocked me.
Why can't you eat in front of your parents :O

whenever I try to ride my bike some part of my body hurts, I fall and hurt myself or something on the bike breaks

and whenever I try to have a good life brain chem prevents me ahahahahah:forcedsmile::lul::kys:

Last edited:
nothing prevents me from drinking first thing in the morning
looks like water anyway

take the junk food with you i guess, you will be unstoppable
nothing can cuck u

whenever I try to ride my bike some part of my body hurts, I fall and hurt myself or something on the bike breaks

and whenever I try to have a good life brain chem prevents me ahahahahah:forcedsmile::lul::kys:
im surprised you hardly ever get bored of cycling.

lol going on a self-improvement mission is like going on a suicide mission lol.

nothing prevents me from drinking first thing in the morning
looks like water anyway

take the junk food with you i guess, you will be unstoppable
nothing can cuck u
i wish i had that freedom.

junk food reduces T levels. Low t levels equals no gains from hitting the gym. You don't hit the gym, you can't take showers. You don't take showers, you can't use deodorant. You don't use deodorant, no sexor for you

Can't you eat at the fast food place?

Many people get in the way of me being able to LDAR in peace with fellow friendly incels.

Great, dont eat junk food.

junk food reduces T levels. Low t levels equals no gains from hitting the gym. You don't hit the gym, you can't take showers. You don't take showers, you can't use deodorant. You don't use deodorant, no sexor for you

It is really harmful for your body, it destroys you.

Why indari banned hmmm

I have put off simple task's for weeks now. Now it's 10:00 pm and i don't feel like it. I always say "i'll do it tomorrow" but i never do.

lmao

i threw the junk food out, it had rotten up :'(. i havent had a yummy meal for weeks... now i have to save up some coins for weeks to buy junk food again.
maxresdefault.jpg

yep. i have low t, i dont lift, shower, and i dont use deodorant. i also dont eat healthily.
maxresdefault.jpg

Can't you eat at the fast food place?
no i want to watch anime whilst eating junk. plus i dont have phone internet outside of my house.

Many people get in the way of me being able to LDAR in peace with fellow friendly incels.

we cant ever ldar in peace man, it's bs.

Great, dont eat junk food.

It is really harmful for your body, it destroys you.
Alright, just kill me then lol.

images

Why indari banned hmmm
Damn... I never thought he'd get banned... I'm gonna PM him.

Last edited:
Especially, when you want to start doing something? This goes from getting the typical cock block at clubs to someone begging you to complete their work but when you have to finish yours, like fuck.

Like today for example.

I was planning to eat some junk food, but then I've gotten cock blocked or rather mouth blocked three times.

images

Anyone had similar experiences?

wait, what

How the fuck does one get "mouth blocked"? I don't understand.
when you want food or something else to enter into your mouth, but then you get your mouth blocked.

O25IBS.gif