Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LMAO who is this aquolino dude begging to be let in here

Total Imbecile

Total Imbecile

Honorary ethnic
★★★★★
First saw this guy on r/foreveralone and then on twitter https://twitter.com/aquolino spamming his petition everywhere

Help me getting accepted in Incels.co. When you sign up in this forum, you need to explain your situation, and then a mod will decide if accept you or not. I try several times to sign up, but I always get rejected. They never sent me an email explaining the reason of the rejection.

I felt bad reading that paragraph thinking hes legit but then the first sentence of the second paragraph reads:

I'm an italian incel getting everyday more desperate. My last (and only) GF was 6 years ago, I never had even a kiss since then. I feel lonely and sad.

giphy.gif

Yeah no, if you can read this Aquolino fuck off, I know it sucks having to wait to be approved if youre legit but its a good thing in the end because it keeps fakecels like this guy out

Literally who?

Jfl at that cuck

how do you do, fellow incels

Back in the days of r/incels, an incel was defined as not being able to get sex (despite trying) for six months. Now it's basically if you ever kissed a girl, gtfo.

Back in the days of r/incels, an incel was defined as not being able to get sex (despite trying) for six months. Now it's basically if you ever kissed a girl, gtfo.

r/incels was a watered down soy pumped version of the original sub, if thats your measuring standard then you should just go back to lookism or r9k, reminder that r/incels used to have a female mod

r/truecels was the real deal, if you are able to get sex once you can get it again, sorry boyo but its the truth, you can post on reddit too if you wanna meet people similar to yourself

r/incels was a watered down soy pumped version of the original sub, if thats your measuring standard then you should just go back to lookism or r9k, reminder that r/incels used to have a female mod

r/truecels was the real deal, if you are able to get sex once you can get it again, sorry boyo but its the truth, you can post on reddit too if you wanna meet people similar to yourself
And what was the original sub before r/incels?

If I ever had gf I wouldn't be here. Were not here out of choice.