Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill LMAO. Threads on this forum that prove that most guys here are volcels get banned

Status
Not open for further replies.
FACEandLMS

FACEandLMS

I Should KMS
I was replying to a thread about a mod, who I probably can't name because he will ban me.

Someone ran an experiment with this mod's pics, and that person got a cute jb match that most guys here wouldn't reject. The guy running the experiment even mentioned to the girl that his height was 5'2. The invitation to come over to her house still stood.

Like I said, the mod is extremely touchy about his volceldom being exposed so I can't say his name (if I get banned then you know he's a mentalcel, powertripping) but this was the post I was in the middle of writing when the thread got nuked:

LMAO. I can't believe I have to add a mod to my ignored-chadlites list. @k[redacted]

I seem to be adding one new exposed fakecel a week. By next year, I will only be viewing posts by @13k . I don't get what you guys get out of LARPing here but I guess if your voluntarily celibate, it makes things easier for me. Thanks, chadlites of incels.is.

LOL. You can't even rat fakecels out on this forum. The mods probably figure that if you rat all the fakecels out on this forum, the site would die.

notuglybutstillhatewomen.me

tbh... that account he matched was kinda sketchy. Her name was Dani and under it her profession was like "Professional wh0re at lizzmizz" or something.
I've matched a fair amount of fakes/catfishes on tinder like that.
I know which mod you're talking about and from what i think i know he's facially VERY good looking, but his height is pretty shitty and un-salvageable at like 5ft3
Only way to salvage that would be to proballly go for 15/16 year olds i guess.

I think we all know who he is

agreed, extremely touchy guy in general, he has deleted my threads before also

I think Napoleon complex is real, and probably more than anything that is causing his incel

You do good things for the incel community (hate that term) FACE, and you're a smart guy, but I don't see the point in picking fights with fakecels (actual or perceived). It really shouldn't trigger you, the mods here handle actual fakecels pretty discriminately.

Additionally, what determines inceldom from volceldom is a fine, undefined line. I have been called volcel many times, but they are clueless.

I’ve yet to see a Chadlite here. The mod you brought up isn’t bad-looking but he looks young and at that height, it’s clear why he would have a problem. If I said “I’m 6’5 and have a decent frame”, people would and have said “why are you here?” then I show what I look like and no one questions it.

I’ve yet to see a Chadlite here.

I have seen, at most, 3 chadlites give or take in my almost 4 months lurking and posting here. I don't know why people claim there are chadlites here, they are so few and far between, and the few that are are not regular posters. Just because someone mogs someone else here does not mean they are chadlite.

He is viewing this thread right now, watch your tongue.

Still, this validates my opinion that height can't really be too negative of a factor on its own, after all, studies show that race is a more negative factor than height in dating. He who must not be named has a 10/10 pretty boy face, but is just short and fairly girly, but that has its own niche it can exploit.

Who cares about volcels? You have a channel about spreading the blackpill but dont want anybody who isnt truecel to know it.

He's feminine looking and 5'2". I'd say that's a death sentence.

Yet people call me chad-lite yet I'm ethnic thats 5/10 can't get shit.

I think your IQ is the cause of your inceldom mate. That shit is approaching 0 an alarming rate.
Yet i'm the one constantly spitting out black pilled truths with research and data to back me, all cited for you to confirm it's true.
Whilst you and other low-IQ race pill deniers do nothing but spit out anecdotes and then get mad when you're told to back it up with facts.

Why is it ALWAYS the tall guys like OP who don’t understand the plight of manlets?

If you had to spend ONE DAY in my shoes you’d be imploring to be over 6ft again.

Can’t imagine how awful being 5”2 is
Even in 5 inch motorbike boots I’m only just 6ft and likely to still get heightmogged pretty badly.

It is sufficient to say that height matters most when running club game and clubs are a depressing place as a manlet due to the constant heightmogging by girls in 6 inch heels etc. Even being 6ft may not be enough to run club game as standards are getting higher and Chads are getting taller.

So I thought of an alternative, kangaroo game. The only place I can see this being socially acceptable is at fancy dress themed clubs but here is the idea. I go to a fancy dress club (preferrably an animal themed one or something) dressed up as a kangaroo and just jump as much as I can. I can easily heightmog the entire club when reaching maximum height during my jumps which should work in my favour.

People in nightclubs do jump to music anyway so it won’t be seen as too eccentric. However I will need to occupy open spaces so I have more room for manoeuvre but I need to still be visible. This plan may be a problem if the club is really crowded.

If you know of any other scenarios outside of fancy dress clubs/parties to try this out then let me know.

@SergeantIncel @Master

We cant go on like this man. How can you justify having an incel mod who has a face literally like a FUCKING CALVIN KLEIN MODEL? And when people talk about this threads get deleted? Whats going on...

Me and a lot of other incels cant even look in mirror without getting depressed and we have this mod banning and warning us trucels? Please fix this injustice i beg of you!!!

@FACEandLMS

Are you a virgin? have you ever put your penis inside a femoids vagina?

Were you talking about mine experiment btw? ;c

*Sighs again*

knajidd is very well known volcel

he said himself he doesnt want a girlfriend and never approached a girl before.

I have my doubts that he is even attracted to women.
Why is he mod then? He has no right to judge us trucels

Yet i'm the one constantly spitting out black pilled truths with research and data to back me, all cited for you to confirm it's true.
Whilst you and other low-IQ race pill deniers do nothing but spit out anecdotes and then get mad when you're told to back it up with facts.

Thats because I believe the biggest common cause of inceldom in 2018 is the feminiztion of our culture/cultrual marxism, the victimization of men (especially white men), and Jewish control of the media which censors ideas opposing this. There are no facts and stats to back me me, they are not allowed to exist. If anything makes it through the the Jew filter, it is ridiculed ad nauseum and people get bullied for holding the opinions.

that thing was deleted by another mod due to being necrobumped from February. i will now lock this thread due to it being misinformation.

Status
Not open for further replies.