Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Lmao this is what happens when you JBW in Asia and get a gf

Spidey

Spidey

Peter Parker
-
Turns out you should just play the fuckboy lifestyle like itsOver, inb4 Taiwanese man confronts you about utilising JBW successfully

If you get a gf, be ready for this:

This was in Taiwan btw but again it destroys all copes that being white (bonus: tall) won't get you a GF in Asia. obviously, i'm young so I can't move but I'm not going to deny reality like copers that want to pretend that every single HAPA in the world knows their asian mum only cares about them because of their white DNA.

Chad in Asia
Subhuman anywhere else

I hope they lynch that white faggot

I’m sure many whitecels here mog this guy.

what an omega male.

Nevertheless I mog him by atleast 5 points and women in my country don´t want anything to do with me because they think my face is too unattractive.

Turns out you should just play the fuckboy lifestyle like itsOver, inb4 Taiwanese man confronts you about utilising JBW successfully

If you get a gf, be ready for this:

This was in Taiwan btw but again it destroys all copes that being white (bonus: tall) won't get you a GF in Asia. obviously, i'm young so I can't move but I'm not going to deny reality like copers that want to pretend that every single HAPA in the world knows their asian mum only cares about them because of their white DNA.

damn that asian dude is a fucking great guy. I hope that disgusting pencilneck numale and his noodlewhore gf gets the piss beaten out of them one of these days
I hope they lynch that white faggot
based. I dream of the day when all the numale and retiree sex tourists are lynched en masse in asia

this is old but the guy was 3/10 truecel tier

he had a much hotter asian gf

no asia guy would have fucked with him if he were at least average height and not looking like a pussy

he still kept his asian gf, lmao

brutal racepill
I havent seen any whitecel uglier than him in the community. legit 2/10

and yet he pulled a JBW and got himself a gf.

small harrassment he got in the sub is nothing compared to trueceldom he would suffered had he not been white.

I can also relate to that ricecel. must be frustrating seeing all thise 0/10 subhuman whites men come to your country to snatch up best of best your girls.

brutal racepill

small harrassment he got in the sub is nothing compared to trueceldom he would suffered had he not been white.

I can also relate to that ricecel. must be frustrating seeing all thise 0/10 subhuman whites men come to your country to snatch up best of best your girls.

he showed his gf in another video and she was like 3-4 points above him

Great video tho
brutal racepill

lol he is 3/10 not 2/10, 2.5 at least...

brutal racepill

That guy was a chang. Too intimidating and low inhib to be an incel

If this was a high T low inhib white guy he would fuck that chang up lmao, just needed to tell him to go into some private place to fight or some shit tbhtbh

@FACEandLMS
check this thread out
JBW strikes yet once again
he is a subhuman with 8/10 asian gf.

he showed his gf in another video and she was like 3-4 points above him
figured as much, didnt expect any less. JBW is a LAW, not theory.

for sure, he mogged him to OBLIVION. the truecel had only height over him.

imagine being a ricecel. You can be CHANG but 0/10 white can just walk into your country and get ur hottest girl with no effort.

brutal

If this was a high T low inhib white guy he would fuck that chang up lmao, just needed to tell him to go into some private place to fight or some shit tbhtbh
are u high again, no way in the hell that framlet lnaky fag can beat him up. he is like a twig, has same body as bo2cel.

at some point you need to stop coping and admt that theres more compelling evience for JBW than gravity.

what an omega male.

Nevertheless I mog him by atleast 5 points and women in my country don´t want anything to do with me because they think my face is too unattractive.
So you're a 7/10? Jfl what are you doing here, back to lookism (or looksmax since that still exists)

lol, poor guy didn't know how to react

low-inhibs would've pushed the fuck out of this fucker in the least

The white twitch streamers in Taiwan had to leave because they were getting harassed by news media and locals for stealing their women

he's definitely not a chad, he's tall (compared to people in asia), white and looksmaxxed - managed to hook up with many different asian girls which ultimately boosted his self confidence

@FACEandLMS
check this thread out
JBW strikes yet once again
he is a subhuman with 8/10 asian gf.

figured as much, didnt expect any less. JBW is a LAW, not theory.

for sure, he mogged him to OBLIVION. the truecel had only height over him.

imagine being a ricecel. You can be CHANG but 0/10 white can just walk into your country and get ur hottest girl with no effort.

brutal

are u high again, no way in the hell that framlet lnaky fag can beat him up. he is like a twig, has same body as bo2cel.

at some point you need to stop coping and admt that theres more compelling evience for JBW than gravity.

I am saying that if there was another white guy with good genes, not him lul.

and you need to stop coping too because just be curry exists too you dum dum tbhtbh https://incels.is/threads/just-be-curry-5-matches-in-24-hours-tbh-tbh.41243/
also LOL @ U, of course I am high.. I've been high everyday for exactly 12 months(I calculated months not that long age), I am on 13th right now actually

Protecting your waifu

The white twitch streamers in Taiwan had to leave because they were getting harassed by news media and locals for stealing their women

he's definitely not a chad, he's tall (compared to people in asia), white and looksmaxxed - managed to hook up with many different asian girls which ultimately boosted his self confidence

fuck, that noodle whore is hot as fuck and that guy would be incel for 10,000 years in the west

No money to go anyway, tbhtbh

Taiwan does have some pretty top tier Asian girls. Taiwan and South Korea are at the top.

violent chang assaults incels as he tries to protect his waifu :feelsree::feelsree:

This depresses me, in China they confront INDIVIDUALLY their rapefugees (aka JBW subhuman horde) while in Europe we welcome them, handle them our women and aid them, I can't wait for the west to fall for good (after I have left this place, of course)

two subhumans trying to communicate. This is ridiculous

Felt nauseous seeing his profile, its very similar to mine only he chinmogs me

"Your chinese is so shit" lol loved that bit

This is how all men should react tbh, instead here in the states coalburning single moms are celebrated, and in euro the government instructs women how to sexually relieve the men of the invading hordes

This depresses me, in China they confront INDIVIDUALLY their rapefugees (aka JBW subhuman horde) while in Europe we welcome them, handle them our women and aid them, I can't wait for the west to fall for good (after I have left this place, of course)

I can understand this guy.

You can already see the depression and frustration in his eyes. I doubt that he is an actual racist

Last edited:
I’m going to buy a switchblade one day. Considering I am ethnic and even worse on the scale than that guy, I am going to need it.

Any faggot who says shit like this to me will get their throat slit. I don’t care if I go to prison for life or get executed, it would be worth it to see a normfag like this suffer.

Lmfao. This fuckin rice boy punked this JBW dude. Probably gonna fuck that guys GF later. Completely humiliated him. He will send a pic of white guys gf after he nuts on her face.
I’m going to buy a switchblade one day. Considering I am ethnic and even worse on the scale than that guy, I am going to need it.

Any faggot who says shit like this to me will get their throat slit. I don’t care if I go to prison for life or get executed, it would be worth it to see a normfag like this suffer.
Youre gonna kill someone that says your chinese is shit?

Lmao, holy shit! I’ve never seen an Asian that low inhib before. It’s over for movingtoasiacels

@13k
Yes this is JBW striking again, but watch the shit he's getting for being a subhuman
"you're ugly as fuck, fuck out of my country"
"ugly guys like you come here cause they fail in their country"

This is an example of JBW i agree... but if that was even an average looking white guy or an above average looking white guy he wouldn't get nowhere near this level of abuse
This guys only being berated like this because he's subhuman

Doesn't really matter tbh, that ugly white guy goes home to fuck his fairly good looking slope GF.
Meanwhile that ricecel goes home and has to crack out the knuckle children using his tears as lube

@13k
Yes this is JBW striking again, but watch the shit he's getting for being a subhuman
"you're ugly as fuck, fuck out of my country"
"ugly guys like you come here cause they fail in their country"

This is an example of JBW i agree... but if that was even an average looking white guy or an above average looking white guy he wouldn't get nowhere near this level of abuse
This guys only being berated like this because he's subhuman
cry me a fucking river

his ethnic looksmatch ropes at 30 as a KHHDV.
hell not even looksmatch, ethnics that are better looking than him are doomed to be truecel.

meanwhile he (a subhuman) slays 8/10 girls in SEA.
a small verbal harassment in the sub once in their life time
awww poor dude
must be hell being a whitecel :trepidation:

Doesn't really matter tbh, that ugly white guy goes home to fuck his fairly good looking slope GF.
Meanwhile that ricecel goes home and has to crack out the knuckle children using his tears as lube

exactly

0/10 dude in that video will get pussy meanwhile that "chad" ethnic that mogs him is basically an incel.

@13k

There are whites in this thread using this butthurt Asian man's anger as some sort of reason why JBW isn't legit. They're skipping over the fact that the ugly white guy is still dating an Asian girl. BTW, any pics of her?

How is that a counterarguement? He is still banging a cute Asian woman.

I feel so sorry for ricecels they were cursed with the most disloyal race of women on the planet. Black women are still worst though and are only loyal because white men don't want them JFL.

@13k

There are whites in this thread using this butthurt Asian man's anger as some sort of reason why JBW isn't legit. They're skipping over the fact that the ugly white guy is still dating an Asian girl. BTW, any pics of her?

How is that a counterarguement? He is still banging a cute Asian woman.
the girl sitting in the middle

she mogs him so hard
anyone who denies jbw needs to be shot

If you are asian just get surgery and run kpop boyband game

the girl sitting in the middle

she mogs him so hard
anyone who denies jbw needs to be shot

I agree, he´s dating way up.

He is a 1.5/10 and she is a 5/10.

In the West this is what he would end up with if he lucked out big time:

images

Realistically he´d be a 40 year old virgin though in the West.

Mogged by a dog.

He wasn't that bad in... 2001.

rapefugee is a myth unless you mean Christopher Columbus to the Native Americans and Europeans to Africans.

Lmao, holy shit! I’ve never seen an Asian that low inhib before. It’s over for movingtoasiacels
Mainlander Asians have a reputation of being much more low inhib than westernized Asians. But still if dealing with that fag is the price i get for JBWing then it is nothing.

That's why Asians will rule upcoming centuries

I wish I could hug that taiwanese guy. Both the white faggot and noodlewhore should be beaten to death.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back