Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal [LMAO] This .is user tortured a guy for Israel

PPEcel

PPEcel

Triggering soycucks since 2018 :D
★★★★★
200d 11h 4m
oldcel75 said:
If USA occupies Canada, nothing bad will happen to the Canadians.

TheDarkEnigma @TheDarkEnigma come share your thoughts on Canada

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

oldcel75

oldcel75

Captain
★★★★
16d 2m
YuiIsMyCope said:
So you just admitted that you want all Palestinians to suffer? Tbh this wasn’t the ending I wanted, I was hoping you‘d say “yeah Israel does unfairly oppress Palestinians I’ll change my mind and support their rights from now on.” But it seems you’re beyond salvation. Your “both sides hate each other“ rhetoric doesn’t apply here becaus there’s a clear oppressor and victim.

Btw it’s not about religion; Palestinian Christians are treated just as badly as the Muslims, like being targeted in price tag attacks and having their villages destroyed, even though they don’t do terrorist attacks. Also, the Israeli settlements are immoral and violate international law. The transfer by an occupying power of its civilian population into the territory it occupies is a war crime.
No, there is no clear oppressor and victim. We see the Palestinians as part of a huge Arab and Muslim nations that tried to destroy our country several times. If the Palestinian were the victims, they would agree to have their own state long ago, to stop being victims. But their goal is to destroy Israel, not to make state beside Israel. You really need to read some literature, and remove all the brainwashing you had in college.
Yes, I want my enemy, a cruel and savage enemy that stubs infants in their beds, to suffer, there is nothing wrong with that.

Palestinian Christians suffer from their Muslim "brothers" much more than from Israel. Israel is the only state in the ME where the number of Christian Arabs is growing.
Jewish "settlers" were not transferred, they moved by themselves.

TheDarkEnigma

TheDarkEnigma

Glowing among us
★★★★★
181d 6m
PPEcel said:
TheDarkEnigma @TheDarkEnigma come share your thoughts on Canada

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
It's what's good for them, we're giving them the Freedom they don't want but need.

Copexodius Maximus @Copexodius Maximus

CWCville gentrifier

CWCville gentrifier

New Zealand Expeditionary Force
-
30d 20h 58m
oldcel75 said:
We tried it before, it ended very bad. No alternatives.
The state of Israel today is in itself a "bad ending". Even you yourself clearly see that things today are far from perfect.
oldcel75 said:
Again, this nonsense with "colonial settler". To be a colonial settler, I MUST have some empire behind be that sent me to colonize the "locals"
Are you going to pretend that America doesn't exist OR that it is just a neutral party here? JFL
oldcel75 said:
And what is wrong with that? All they need to do is to agree to a state beside Israel and not instead of Israel. Until then they will continue to suffer.
The Palestinians that live under direct military Israeli control do nothing BUT suffer. If they submit entirely, things aren't likely to get any better.
oldcel75 said:
My solution: Two states for two people, without "right of return". They don't agree for this, as they want "palestine from the river to the sea".
Two state bullshit is the status quo today, what are you even talking about?
oldcel75 said:
They all hate me, because of their religion
YOU'RE TYPING THIS OUT IN THE THREAD ABOUT YOU COMMITTING CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY
oldcel75 said:
A Jew cannot be a colonialist in Judea
A Ukrainian guy from Brooklyn with blonde hair should only be in Palestine as a tourist.
Those who want to build a connection to the land that they claim is naturally theirs using hyper-violent means are colonists by definition.
oldcel75 said:
If Syria will occupy Israel, I will be killed or enslaved.
This seems reasonably fair for a WAR CRIMINAL.
oldcel75 said:
No, there is no clear oppressor and victim.
As we all know, torturers and the tortured are on the same level playing field.

oldcel75

oldcel75

Captain
★★★★
16d 2m
CWCville gentrifier said:
The state of Israel today is in itself a "bad ending". Even you yourself clearly see that things today are far from perfect.
Dead Jews 70 years before Israel: Millions.
Dead Jews after establishing of Israel: 23,000. Last year we lost less than 10 people for terror attacks and combat.
Are you going to pretend that America doesn't exist OR that it is just a neutral party here? JFL
America is an ally. Not a colonial empire that sent the Jews to colonize "Palestine". You know like Portugal and Angola, Belgium and Congo etc.
The Palestinians that live under direct military Israeli control do nothing BUT suffer. If they submit entirely, things aren't likely to get any better.
They live better than at the neighboring Arab states.
Two state bullshit is the status quo today, what are you even talking about?
Huh? How is it two states if we have military everywhere?
YOU'RE TYPING THIS OUT IN THE THREAD ABOUT YOU COMMITTING CRIMES AGAINST HUMANITY
I will do anything needed for my country and nation. Both sides performed crimes. Terror attacks on civilians, like blowing busses, are crimes.

A Ukrainian guy from Brooklyn with blonde hair should only be in Palestine as a tourist.
Those who want to build a connection to the land that they claim is naturally theirs using hyper-violent means are colonists by definition.
And this girl also cannot be in "palestine"? She is blond, no?

This seems reasonably fair for a WAR CRIMINAL.
No, that's what will happen to all the Jews. We see what those savages are doing to each other, why we cannot expect the same fate for us also?
As we all know, torturers and the tortured are on the same level playing field.
Suicide terrorist and the ones who kill them are not at the same field, I agree.

CWCville gentrifier

CWCville gentrifier

-
30d 20h 58m
oldcel75 said:
Dead Jews after establishing of Israel: 23,000. Last year we lost less than 10 people for terror attacks and combat.
All of that is achieved through murder and displacement, and it will be all undone the moment any annual revolt succeeds or when the nukes fly.
The risks are just too great.
oldcel75 said:
America is an ally. Not a colonial empire that sent the Jews to colonize "Palestine". You know like Portugal and Angola, Belgium and Congo etc.
Sure, it's just more sophisticated.
oldcel75 said:
They live better than at the neighboring Arab states.
The same states that are being terrorized by America and Israel
oldcel75 said:
Huh? How is it two states if we have military everywhere?
TRUE. Two states exist on paper only, that will not change with what you're proposing.
oldcel75 said:
I will do anything needed for my country and nation. Both sides performed crimes. Terror attacks on civilians, like blowing busses, are crimes.
One side has $20B in military expenses and uses sophisticated weaponry like drones and white phosphorus to demolish entire city blocks.
The other guys have rocks, kitchen knives and pipe bombs.
oldcel75 said:
And this girl also cannot be in "palestine"? She is blond, no?
If that's white then albinos are white.
oldcel75 said:
No, that's what will happen to all the Jews. We see what those savages are doing to each other, why we cannot expect the same fate for us also?
If you're scared, leave.
oldcel75 said:
Suicide terrorist and the ones who kill them are not at the same field, I agree.
It's almost as if the oppressors give them no choice. It's almost as if the Palestinian lives are hell on Earth that are simply not worth living. It's almost as if this is not an actual conflict, but a campaign of extermination.

oldcel75

oldcel75

Captain
★★★★
16d 2m
All of that is achieved through murder and displacement, and it will be all undone the moment any annual revolt succeeds or when the nukes fly.
The risks are just too great.
It achiaved like in alot of other countries. Where are you from? We can talk about your country also. Nukes? No problem, we will take everyone with us.
Sure, it's just more sophisticated.
No, it's just not true. USA is not our metropolis. We have none.
The same states that are being terrorized by America and Israel
Who? Jordan and Egypt? We have peace with them for decades.
TRUE. Two states exist on paper only, that will not change with what you're proposing.
No, I propose self rule for Palestinians. Two independent states. No on paper, for real.
One side has $20B in military expenses and uses sophisticated weaponry like drones and white phosphorus to demolish entire city blocks.
The other guys have rocks, kitchen knives and pipe bombs.
The other guys have suicide bombers, assault rifle. And the hands of Israel tied by the "international community"
If that's white then albinos are white.
She is not albino. She is an European look Palestinian. There are also African Palestinians. The demand that whites will not live in Africa or ME is incredibly racist.
If you're scared, leave.
No, when I scared, I kill. I kill more than 30 Palestinians and Lebanese, and I will kill more if needed.
It's almost as if the oppressors give them no choice. It's almost as if the Palestinian lives are hell on Earth that are simply not worth living. It's almost as if this is not an actual conflict, but a campaign of extermination.
They have the choice to recognize the Jewish state and to have their own. It was offered to them several times, they refuse. Campaign of extermination? Oh, that the reason that their numbers jumped like 10 times or something. There are about 5 millions Palestinians in Gaza and Judea, how many were killed in 70 years? Learn the numbers and the facts before engaging in arguments with somebody who lives the conflict from the 80s.

CWCville gentrifier

CWCville gentrifier

-
30d 20h 58m
oldcel75 said:
Where are you from? We can talk about your country also.
I'd like to stay cryptic, people here already have it in for me. Plus, you're literally a killer.
oldcel75 said:
Nukes? No problem, we will take everyone with us.
That's just horrible though. I agree with Corbyn on nuke policy.
oldcel75 said:
No, it's just not true. USA is not our metropolis. We have none.
Lol, Israel might as well be the 51st state. "Allies" don't receive hundreds of billions of dollars in aid unconditionally.
oldcel75 said:
Who? Jordan and Egypt? We have peace with them for decades.
That's because they bend over to NATO. You can't say the same for Iran and Syria.
oldcel75 said:
No, I propose self rule for Palestinians. Two independent states. No on paper, for real.
How do you expect them to be okay with Israel stealing their lands? How will you keep all the Zionist extremists in check? How do you even define what's Palestinian and what's not?
If you want a multi-ethnic democracy, just look at the Bolivian model. It would require first and foremost the respect for the indigenous people (who are Palestinians in this case) - i.e. the abolishment of Israel. Justice and truth are simply on their side here. It's either that, or more violence and death.
oldcel75 said:
And the hands of Israel tied by the "international community"
Take a hint then. People of all backgrounds all across the globe agree that Israel is wrong.
oldcel75 said:
The demand that whites will not live in Africa or ME is incredibly racist.
That's called self-determination. Whites have no say on whether they should stay or not.
The only white thing about Ahed is her complexion, she is not even culturally white like the majority of Israelis with their education and upbringing from the West.
oldcel75 said:
Campaign of extermination? Oh, that the reason that their numbers jumped like 10 times or something.
You do realize that there is no dissonance here? Israel is just failing, that's all. You have to admire their spirit, this strength ultimately can't come from hate.

oldcel75

oldcel75

Captain
★★★★
16d 2m
I'd like to stay cryptic, people here already have it in for me. Plus, you're literally a killer.
I kill only terrorists and enemy combatants. You are just some brainwashed college boy. It's very nice to hide behind "cryptic" so I cannot talk about your country. Anyway, other countries in the world did much more stuff, singling out Israel is racism.
That's just horrible though. I agree with Corbyn on nuke policy.
Oh, so you are British)) Do you want me to start talking about all the atrocities that UK did? What is his policy? To abolish nukes? And who will guarantee that all the countries will have no nukes? Nukes are the great equalizer between nations.
Lol, Israel might as well be the 51st state. "Allies" don't receive hundreds of billions of dollars in aid unconditionally.
We even don't have visa free agreement with USA. The aid is not unconditional. USA receives in return intel and military cooperation that worth much more.
That's because they bend over to NATO. You can't say the same for Iran and Syria.
USA never fought against Egypt or Jordan. The decided that peace is better than a war. Syria and Iran will get to it also in the future.
How do you expect them to be okay with Israel stealing their lands? How will you keep all the Zionist extremists in check? How do you even define what's Palestinian and what's not?
If you want a multi-ethnic democracy, just look at the Bolivian model. It would require first and foremost the respect for the indigenous people (who are Palestinians in this case) - i.e. the abolishment of Israel. Justice and truth are simply on their side here. It's either that, or more violence and death.
As I said, my proposal is two states for two nations. After they agree to recognize the Jewish state and to abolish the "right of return" they will get a state on the basis of 22/78 (as it was before 1967). I don't want a multi-ethnic state, it will not work in the ME, the differences are too big. It will end in a civil war. Both, the Jews and the Arabs are indigenous in "palestine". Long ago before "Palestine" we called it Eretz Israel. "Palestine" is an European colonial name (Romans).
Take a hint then. People of all backgrounds all across the globe agree that Israel is wrong.
We have diplomatic relationship with about 85% of the world. And those who think that Israel is wrong should look at their countries first.
That's called self-determination. Whites have no say on whether they should stay or not.
The only white thing about Ahed is her complexion, she is not even culturally white like the majority of Israelis with their education and upbringing from the West.
And Blacks and Arabs can be in the west? All humans can be in every continent on the Earth. Majority of Israelis are middle eastern. You say that a person from ME cannot be educated? Wow, this is super racist. Most of the Jews in Israel did not come from the West at all, and about half of them came from Arab countries. I told you, read stuff.
You do realize that there is no dissonance here? Israel is just failing, that's all. You have to admire their spirit, this strength ultimately can't come from hate.
If you say that we are exterminating them, their numbers should go down, no? Oh, you actually say that Israel with all the tanks and artillery is firing tons of shells and rocket daily, and just miss?
Their "spirit" comes from the same place as the "spirit" of ISIS: Hate and hate. They don't want to have their own state, they want to destroy ours.

CWCville gentrifier

CWCville gentrifier

-
30d 20h 58m
oldcel75 said:
Anyway, other countries in the world did much more stuff, singling out Israel is racism.
Ideally, I want everyone to decolonize and demilitarize, not just Israel. The only problem here is that Israel is the most active one in this regard.
oldcel75 said:
And who will guarantee that all the countries will have no nukes?
If humanity has the sense not to start a thermonuclear war, maybe we should use that to minimize the chances of it happening entirely.
oldcel75 said:
The aid is not unconditional. USA receives in return intel and military cooperation that worth much more.
Israel is nothing but a client/puppet of America, true.
oldcel75 said:
Syria and Iran will get to it also in the future.
Hopefully.
oldcel75 said:
I don't want a multi-ethnic state, it will not work in the ME, the differences are too big. It will end in a civil war. Both, the Jews and the Arabs are indigenous in "palestine". Long ago before "Palestine" we called it Eretz Israel. "Palestine" is an European colonial name (Romans).
How do you live along side Israeli Arabs then?
oldcel75 said:
We have diplomatic relationship with about 85% of the world. And those who think that Israel is wrong should look at their countries first.
Other nations commit mistakes too, but they develop and change for the better. Israel just gets more genocidal and land hungry with each passing year.
oldcel75 said:
Most of the Jews in Israel did not come from the West at all, and about half of them came from Arab countries
A good half of Israelis are white settler-colonialists by your definition. That's a point for me.
oldcel75 said:
If you say that we are exterminating them, their numbers should go down, no? Oh, you actually say that Israel with all the tanks and artillery is firing tons of shells and rocket daily, and just miss?
Their numbers would be even higher without bombings and blockades, yes.
oldcel75 said:
Their "spirit" comes from the same place as the "spirit" of ISIS: Hate and hate. They don't want to have their own state, they want to destroy ours.
If I had a major obstacle in my life that prevented me from doing anything, I'd want that gone too.

oldcel75

oldcel75

Captain
★★★★
16d 2m
Ideally, I want everyone to decolonize and demilitarize, not just Israel. The only problem here is that Israel is the most active one in this regard.
Great, so start with your own country. Israel is the most active one? You brits still have colonies over the ocean, other countries like Russia, China, Iran, are performing much bigger stuff, but you are ignoring it. Why?
If humanity has the sense not to start a thermonuclear war, maybe we should use that to minimize the chances of it happening entirely.
It has not. The only thing that prevents a nuclear war is the fear of nuke retaliation.
Israel is nothing but a client/puppet of America, true.
About the same as UK.
Hopefully.

How do you live along side Israeli Arabs then?
They are 20%. If they will be 50% ot will change their apetite.
Other nations commit mistakes too, but they develop and change for the better. Israel just gets more genocidal and land hungry with each passing year.
Israel GAVE AWAY land in 1981, 1995, 2005. Learn history. Genocidal? How many palestinians did Israel kill? Give me a number please.
A good half of Israelis are white settler-colonialists by your definition. That's a point for me.
Again, they are not white, they are Jews. And most of them were born in the ME.
Their numbers would be even higher without bombings and blockades, yes.
Right, as the number of the Jews without terrorist attacks.
If I had a major obstacle in my life that prevented me from doing anything, I'd want that gone too.
Their major obstacle is hate and being fanatically unreasonable. All they need to do is to agree to have their own state.

CWCville gentrifier

CWCville gentrifier

-
30d 20h 58m
oldcel75 said:
Israel GAVE AWAY land in 1981, 1995, 2005. Learn history. Genocidal? How many palestinians did Israel kill? Give me a number please.
Small concessions of STOLEN land fool no one. Israel continuously builds new settlements in the occupied territories and forces the locals out.
7 thousand Palestinians murdered from 2000 to 2014 alone.
Tens of thousands killed and millions of Palestinians driven away during Israel's entire history, that's textbook genocide.
oldcel75 said:
Their major obstacle is hate and being fanatically unreasonable. All they need to do is to agree to have their own state.
They're smart enough to know that it's a trap that will just enable even more oppression.

oldcel75

oldcel75

Captain
★★★★
16d 2m
Small concessions of STOLEN land fool no one. Israel continuously builds new settlements in the occupied territories and forces the locals out.
It's not stolen land, it's war conquered at war after being attacked. You say nothing about Kaliningrad or other places that were conquered.
7 thousand Palestinians murdered from 2000 to 2014 alone.
Tens of thousands killed and millions of Palestinians driven away during Israel's entire history, that's textbook genocide.
This is absolutely NOTHING when you compare it to other conflicts in the ME. Your country killed much more Arabs. Millions were killed by Arabs VS Arabs. And we did not expel millions, maybe 800,000, and that's what happen when you lose a war that you started. Three years before that, tens of millions were expelled. Also a million Jews were driven away from Arab countries.
They're smart enough to know that it's a trap that will just enable even more oppression.
If they stop the war, there will be no war and not oppression, like there is no oppression in Egypt, Jordan or UAE.

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape7
shape8