Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Lmao this giga chad said he has suffered from depression and anxiety for a long time

Anger

Anger

Honorary WBB: WE LET OUR NUTS HANG!!!
★★★★★
I heard he was very depressed for a while :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: lmao just at his chad face he is either lying or he is autistic because there is no other explanation.

Bitch stop being so whiny you don´t know how easy you have it :feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels::feels:

Not watching that shit.

hes not a giga chad jfl

Oh, what's this? A youtuber who's full of shit? Who would have thought

He mogs me no doubt.

“giga chad”
2C03DC62 CBE5 4CBD B00A 218CDEB79460

Death to nw0 cucks

>gigachad
Not with that midface

Probably cause he realised he isnt a gigachad

Normie tier not even chad-lite and you call him giga chad lol.

"B-b-but you're not in their shoes ohhhhhh my godddddd! You're such a dick head me and my boyfriend has depression! "

he's a high tier normie, not even a chad or chadlite. :feelstastyman: i trust that he may struggle through depression, just not on the same level and definitely not for the same reasons as us.

Shit content for easy shekels.

That's not a gigachad wtf.

he's a high tier normie, not even a chad or chadlite. :feelstastyman: i trust that he may struggle through depression, just not on the same level and definitely not for the same reasons as us.

hes not a giga chad jfl
>gigachad
Not with that midface
Probably cause he realised he isnt a gigachad
Normie tier not even chad-lite and you call him giga chad lol.
giga chad
??????????????
Mogs me into oblivion tbqh

He isn’t a giga chad you fucking brainlet, get your eyes check mate.

He isn’t a giga chad you fucking brainlet, get your eyes check mate.
he is a giga chad compared to my horrendous face.

404: Giga chad not found.

That’s a chadlite maximum.

Bro this guy is not a fucking gigachad. JFL :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

>depression and anxiety
>posts closeup videos of his face for millions of people to see
Normgroids.

quantum iq tbh , well welp

He's low tier normie.

Chadlite at best, kinda not really.
More normie tier.

Jfl at this fake "muh deppression" shit. They would 500% rope in an instance if they woke up as us if that's the case.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back