Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LMAO @ the first explanation for "incel" on google

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
incel
aka "involuntarily celibate", a person (usually male) who has a horrible personality and treats women like sexual objects and thinks his lack of a sex life comes from being "ugly" when its really just his blatant sexism and terrible attitude. incels have little to no self awareness; even when they see other "ugly" men with girlfriends, they consider these men to be tricksters who have somehow beat the system and can get women despite being cursed with unattractiveness (in other words, theyre respectful to women and women are attracted to their personalities, but incels cant comprehend such a phenomenon). they believe that women owe them sex, and many of the more extreme incels like to spend time in incel communities on the internet coming up with ways to make women have sex with them (often involving genocide of people of color, genocide of "Chads" (men who have sex), taking rights away from women, raping them, having sex with women's dead bodies, and other horrid, disgusting things. they cant understand that that is PRECISELY why women want nothing to do with them).

Probably made by some cucktears poster who is obsessed with stalking us

That should be changed.

Who here could write it well? Implying it can even be edited.

Horrible personality= horrible face :feelsokman:

aka "involuntarily celibate", a person (usually male) who has a horrible personality and treats women like sexual objects and thinks his lack of a sex life comes from being "ugly" when its really just his blatant sexism and terrible attitude. incels have little to no self awareness; even when they see other "ugly" men with girlfriends, they consider these men to be tricksters who have somehow beat the system and can get women despite being cursed with unattractiveness (in other words, theyre respectful to women and women are attracted to their personalities, but incels cant comprehend such a phenomenon). they believe that women owe them sex, and many of the more extreme incels like to spend time in incel communities on the internet coming up with ways to make women have sex with them (often involving genocide of people of color, genocide of "Chads" (men who have sex), taking rights away from women, raping them, having sex with women's dead bodies, and other horrid, disgusting things. they cant understand that that is PRECISELY why women want nothing to do with them).
whoever wrote this should be burned alive

Bullshit! I do not see women as sexual objects, I am not a sexist and I have no terrible attitude. The reason I'm Incel is because of my big nose, my race and the fact that I miss a few millimeters of bone.

Horrible personality= horrible face :feelsokman:

8whakk3224601

"Just have a better face bro"
"Just be good looking and say hi bro"

The tech cucks at Google get to decide reality now.

(((Google)))

Larry Page and Sergey Brin (founders of google) are both Jewish. Oy vey.

Horrible personality

WojakSoy Cuck

That should be changed.

Who here could write it well? Implying it can even be edited.
The narrative about the "ugly personality" needs to be held up at any cost. These cuck site owners would never accept such a a change

Speaking of definition pls vote for mine on urbandictionary u gonna see it