Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LMAO SOME FOIDS THINK IM FOLLOWING THEM

Samurai

Samurai

Jesus Christ Conquers
★★★★
Omw to gym and They keep looking back and even tried running but stopped because I think they thought I'd chase them back. They took an abnormal selfie where one of their faces was at the bottom leaving the rest of the photo to have me in the background.

Imagine if I chased after them as a joke lol

Last edited:
They keep looking back and even tried running but stopped because I think they thought I'd chase them back. They took an abnormal selfie where one of their faces was at the bottom leaving the rest of the photo to have me in the background.

:feelsdevil:

tenor.gif

Omw to gym and They keep looking back and even tried running but stopped because I think they thought I'd chase them back. They took an abnormal selfie where one of their faces was at the bottom leaving the rest of the photo to have me in the background.

In man vs. bear society, everything that men do is = rape

including walking

hopefully how this all works out is that men start raping bc they're considered rapists anyway

imagine if you chased them for real.
If only Western foids were pretty enough to be worth chasing

Would be thrilling

At least us catcels can still chase our own tails or sth, we're cuter than modern foids after all

What if we all, while on night walks, chased after women that clearly think we are following them, and then we chase them, and when they give up we say "haha you thought that just because I'm ugly I was a stalker. You bitches are so shallow" and then walk away respectfully and tell them not to be so judgemental.

Women are so retarded it's unbelievable

What if we all, while on night walks, chased after women that clearly think we are following them, and then we chase them, and when they give up we say "haha you thought that just because I'm ugly I was a stalker. You bitches are so shallow" and then walk away respectfully and tell them not to be so judgemental.
I dont think this is a big brain move

all of them thinking their the main character and that everyone is below them, but in reality their just a bunch of dirty degenerate sluts

all of them thinking their the main character and that everyone is below them, but in reality their just a bunch of dirty degenerate sluts
There is only one main character in life and that is Jesus Christ

It was your PerSonALity.

She is taking pics to flick her bean to later on