Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL LMAO some awesome incel made a fake "provetheincelwrong" subreddit and is pretending to be AdvocateDoogy

• Thread starter Deleted member 33091
  • Start date
Ah man, that comic is so shitty. His IT tag is "creator of shitty comic!" like it's an actual series but it just looks like a 10 year olds crayon drawing JFL.

2mlet2ljnij61.png
:feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

His comics are shit, and I really can't emphasize this enough -- I've never seen shittier comics. The only people who are excited about them are the morons over at IT, but only because he's against us. Not because they actually like his childish comics.

His comics are shit, and I really can't emphasize this enough -- I've never seen shittier comics. The only people who are excited about them are the morons over at IT, but only because he's against us. Not because they actually like his childish comics.
Yeah the comics are really bad and don't make any sense.

However there's an imposter going around making edits of his comics which are pretty hilarious.

yo imagine spending days out of your life making comics about autistic virgins on the internet. advocate doogy should have his man card revoked.

Man I was hoping that advocate doogy got his account hacked and he started posting that shit to his own sub and IT.

Isn’t he like 12?

I'm AdvocateDoggy. Fuck you inkwells!

thanks for helping me lose brain cells

AdvocateDoggy :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

That entire sub is kekfuel. He should start posting it on cuckqueers as well

Chris-Chan would have a fit if he found out some other autist aped his style and somehow has a handful of unironic followers, not due to skill but solely due to virtue signalling.

I just want to see the Advocate present his comics to his mom after another bickering about him possibly moving out of the house. He tries to explain that he's giving the world value by watchdogging incels, and then his mom facepalms and starts crying at the weight that his son is a total failure. Reddit karma does not pay bills or help your own inceldom Doggy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back