Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Lmao roastie tries to cuck me

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★
How dumb does she think I am!? Bitch wants me to bring her pizza so she can bring over her other tinder date who is more likely gonna fuck her.

It’s funny how girls always say “I am not here for hookups” when I use my actual account but they never say that when I am on my Chad account.

I mean it’s so obvious, if I looked like chad she would come and fuck me right away, but since I am ugly she wants to cuck me and wants me to bring her pizza.

Reminds me of this thread I made a while ago

https://incels.is/threads/i-got-blackpilled-hard-incels-never-win-and-chad-never-loses.13415/

Bitch tells me she won’t do hookups, but she matched with my chad account and wanted to become chads sex slave.

I wish I could match with this girl on my chad account too see how she behaves in presence of chad.

You're my favorite poster. I hope you'll Chad match her

The fact that you could reach this level with a famoid in 2018 shows that you're not ugly.

W
The fact that you could reach this level with a famoid in 2018 shows that you're not ugly.

What do you mean this level? She is cucking me and using me for free pizza. If I was chad she would say “bring pizza with extra large sausage”.

But she already got a different guy coming to her house

Damn I wouldn't even get a chance to get cucked

W

What do you mean this level? She is cucking me and using me for free pizza. If I was chad she would say “bring pizza with extra large sausage”.

But she already got a different guy coming to her house
You should have gone and tried your luck and if she had done anything you should have insulted her.

Make two pizzas, one normal one, and one where you jizzed and spit in it. If she cucks you give her the pizza with extra jizz for her and chad.

holy shit, the difference in treatment is brutal.

You bring the pussy, I'll bring the pizza.

I wanna kill all these cunts. :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

I literally dont want to live anymore, seeing stuff like this just makes me incredibly depressed. We are legit trash to them, if they could they would just execute us and just bury us in some remote mass grave somewhere in Antarctica.

Why do bitches always assume you want to fuck them or use them?

Like...maybe I just want to talk to you, maybe I just want to hang out with you, fucking whores think they always have it all figured out.

Why do bitches always assume you want to fuck them or use them?

Like...maybe I just want to talk to you, maybe I just want to hang out with you, fucking whores think they always have it all figured out.
Fucking whores don't give shit about talking, they want to get fucked by Chad then maybe talk later when Chad leaves them and then feel depressed

Fucking whores don't give shit about talking, they want to get fucked by Chad then maybe talk later when Chad leaves them and then feel depressed
And then they vent on social anxiety an depression forum or r/foreveralone

dont cope now boyo, this may be genuine

I literally dont want to live anymore, seeing stuff like this just makes me incredibly depressed. We are legit trash to them, if they could they would just execute us and just bury us in some remote mass grave somewhere in Antarctica.

Yea these experiments make a depressed. Seeing girls act 2 different way based on the face they are presented with

lol @ her trying so hard for you to buy a pizza and then she fucks chad.

LOL

lol @ her trying so hard for you to buy a pizza and then she fucks chad.

LOL
Lmao yea, I bet she would have shut the door on my face and took the pizza if I showed up to her house

This. To even get cucked by a qt girl like this you meet a baseline level of attractiveness that is above incel by far.

Make two pizzas, one normal one, and one where you jizzed and spit in it. If she cucks you give her the pizza with extra jizz for her and chad.
That's brilliant!

Lmao yea, I bet she would have shut the door on my face and took the pizza if I showed up to her house

i think the 1 upside yo ur catfishing is ateast u get to talk to females.

i cant remember the last time i spoke to a girl who wasnt 40 years older than me.

Just go there and say you had no time to buy pizza. Offer her that you order a pizza to her place and you two split costs. It could be a legit offer for you to smash. Smashing plus pizza is lit af.

Also: fakecel gtfo

I think the "someone else is coming" thing was just a lame excuse. If you were a chad you could have gone there, bring some pizza, eat it, then fuck the living shit out of her. As an incel you can go there, bring pizza and then she will suddenly remember she needs to stand up early next day so you have to go.

I think the "someone else is coming" thing was just a lame excuse. If you were a chad you could have gone there, bring some pizza, eat it, then fuck the living shit out of her. As an incel you can go there, bring pizza and then she will suddenly remember she needs to stand up early next day so you have to go.

Exactly I’ll never buy a girl anything. I mean why would I buy her shit. If I was chad, she would buy me gifts and have sex with me

Incels and normies have to put 50* the work to get 1/50th the reward

Do you have anything better to do with your time? Why don't you just go over and try to sleep with her? This is the reason your incel, despite the oppertunity to finaly get your dick wet you pussy out. Sometimes your are your worst enemy. A pizza isn't expensive

Autistic volcel confirmed.

Exactly I’ll never buy a girl anything. I mean why would I buy her shit. If I was chad, she would buy me gifts and have sex with me

Incels and normies have to put 50* the work to get 1/50th the reward
a truecl gets none of the reward no matter how much work he puts in

she didnt straight up turn you down you may have a chance, dont giv up

This is a brag-lite thread.

How is getting cucked bragging?
Next you are gonna say, it’s a privilege to donate to female streamer on twitch.

I am exposing how girls use guys on tinder for free stuff

How is getting cucked bragging?
Next you are gonna say, it’s a privilege to donate to female streamer on twitch.

I am exposing how girls use guys on tinder for free stuff

Of course Chad is going to get sex right away. Normies do not. They have to work for it. Just like you. You're getting normie-tier responses.